Mx Female Looking for Submissive Females.

Kevinn

Star
Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my thread. I will try to keep this short and sweet.

A little background info about myself.
I'm a 30 year old male roleplayer. Been roleplaying for 10+ years and done a wide range of different roleplays. I'm based in Europe and tend to roleplay during the day. I'm also very OOC friendly. Brownie points if you are too.

The title speaks for itself, I'm searching for female roleplayers who are looking to play a submissive role.
I'm looking to play a Male character but could also play a Female one, however I'm looking for someone to play exclusively a Female Sub.

As far as kinks/limits, I'm fairly open, my limits being the usual scat/vore/death and mutilation. To name a couple likes, I'll say oral, humiliation, orgasm/pleasure control/denial, risky/public scenes. We can tailor these to our roleplay.

I'm open to pairings and settings of almost any type from your average slice of life, incest pairings, fantasy-esque, modern etc. The only ones I'm not specially interested in right now are Futuristic or Cyberpunk settings. Feel free to suggest any pairings of your own.

My discord: kevinn#5701

Below are some pairing ideas but I highly welcome any ideas of your own!

Employee x Married Woman
Psychologist x Client
Nephew x Aunt
Rich Kid x Maid

I also have a brief vision for an idea, still in the works, which i'll be happy to discuss over DM or Discord. It's on the darker side, involving strong domination and dependency themes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom