Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Monstorous Cravings & Prompts - Craving Furries, Futa Monsters, & Tentacles

The Quill

Insert Witty Custom Title Here
So I want to break into something new, which is to try out more non-human and furry characters.

Here's the 411, folks:
About Me

I'm a thirty-something nerd who likes to write erotica with other adults in my spare time. I've been doing forum based writing since high school, and erotic writing since at least college,. My gender is irrelevant, so if you insist on knowing what genitals are in my pants, I suggest you hit that lovely back button. However, please be 22 or older as I'm uncomfortable writing with anyone younger.

Writing Style

At the moment, I'm looking for shorter replies between 1-3 paragraphs per post. I'm not interested in writing a novel. Novel length posts feel like a constant chore as opposed to something fun and seeing a wall of text is an instant muse killer. So are one/two liners. I exclusively write in third person past tense and only over PMs. Please do not ask me for Discord as I do not have it. My current schedule allows me to reply multiple times a day, though mornings are my busiest time. I would ideally like a partner who can reply at least once a day and notify me if they're unable to reply for a day or more. Please let me know if you're no longer interested.

Characters

All characters I play will be 18+ and I will only play against characters who are 18+. Most of mine tend to be pansexual and switches, though I'd prefer to leave out the D/s dynamic if it's not relevant to the story. I will always use real life face claims for human characters and drawn ones for non-human characters. I expect the same from you. All character faceclaims and models must be 18+.

Kinks and Limits

My full kink list if on my F-list, which probably needs to be updated. My hard limits are characters under 18, drug and alcohol use, smoking, hickies, vore, scat, gore, and character death. I'll respect your limits so I ask you please respect mine.

Love itLike itMaybeNO - DO NOT ASK
CuddlingSpankingNon-ConCharacters Under 18
KissingLight BondageWatersportsDrug Use
Casual NudityHair PullingClothed SexCharacters Getting Drunk
Forced NudityEdging/Orgasm DenialHickies
Oral SexPregnant CharactersScat
Anal SexAdultery/CheatingGore
Vaginal SexHeavy BondageVore
Age DifferencesChastity
Taboo/Forbidden RelationshipsPet Play
IncestHucows
InterracialBimbos
Large Age Gaps (18+ Characters)Choking
Owning a HaremMusk/Gross Smells

All BMR rules must be followed.

Human x Furry
Human x Demon
Human x Ghost
Human x Orc
Human x Shortstack
Human x Giant
Human x Fairy
Human x Dragon

Here are some fandom-based furries and monsters I'd love to play against so you have a sense of the types I enjoy.

Harpy Eda/Owl Beast (The Owl House)
Kikimora (The Owl House)
Loona (Helluva Boss)
Moxxie (Helluva Boss)
Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Della Duck (DuckTales 2017)
Judy Hopps (Zootopia)
Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes)
Imp Midna (Legend of Zelda)
Sisu (Raya and the Last Dragon)
Demona, Angela (Gargoyles)

Prompts

A furry slave manages to escape his/her cruel master and ends up transported to Earth, where he/she gets ensnared by a hunter's trap. MC, a recently widowed older man, rescues the furry and takes him/her inside.
A lonely young woman who is neglected by her parents and is bullied at school decides to run away. She somehow ends up in a world full of futa monsters, who are more than happy to taker her in. [Ideally a gangbang or a series of one shots]
A neglected farmgirl finds comfort in the one person who has always been there for her - her beloved horse.
A lonely young man/woman/futa summons a demon on Valentines Day and asks the demon to be their girlfriend. An offer the demon surprisingly accepts.
A sorceress agrees to resurrect a desperate woman's deceased daughter, but only if she agrees to let the beasts of the forests fuck her. The woman agrees and soon discovers that the beasts are more tender and passionate than any human lover she's ever had. [Looking for a series of one shots]

A famous paranormal debunker gets more than she bargained for when she tries to debunk an allegedly haunted forest.
When a woman moves into her new home, she finds it to be haunted, and this ghost does not take kindly to trespassers.

Creatures of the Forest

A lonely woman, or woman with a cock and balls, recently lost her wife and children in a tragic car accident. Blaming herself, she quits her job and sells her home. She retreats to the old family farm. The farm is located near an old forest where she often hiked as a young woman. What she doesn't know is that the forest is actually a portal to another dimension - a dimension of magical creatures. They are delighted to see the woman return and can't help but notice how sad she is. So one by one, the creatures come out to play with her. Some seduce her while others take advantage of her vulnerable state. Imps, halflings, goblins, fairies, fae, trolls, ogres, and demons are all available.

The Arrival

A woman stressed out from her job and recent divorce. On her way home at night, she accidentally runs over something. She's shocked to find that it's an animal, but no ordinary animal. This one walks like humans and is fully sentient. She decides to take the creature home with her and becomes infatuated with her as she helps her recover.

Dangerous New World

In a reversal to the plot above, a human woman finds herself as the odd one out in a new world. Maybe she's the captain of a ship who crashes on an alien planet. Maybe she's a human who ends up transported to a fantasy world. Whatever the case, she's completely on her own. Until she encounters the strange creature who claims her as her own. She claims it's to protect her from the others in the land, and they fall in love despite their differences. Alternate situation is that she's captured by a gang of more violent creatures, resulting in gangbangs and potentially humiliation and non-con scenes.

Feel free to suggest some of your own ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom