Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You

baby4_clues

Planetoid
(P.S credit of this idea belongs to someone else, whom i have played with for a long time unfortunately the person only communicates via discord but does not want to engage in the same rp again while i am craving for it, am posting it here for any takers)

It was dark, pitch dark. her movement restricted to nothing, blindfolded, her hands tied and she could feel the cold ground beneath her body. Her muffled noise from the cloth between her mouth had faded. her jaw unable to move, the wet cloth and her cries been silenced by the ever lasting nothingness to her pleas. Hope was diminishing with every moment as she succumbed to her fate with every second that drifted away. a sharp sound, noise of an metallic pipe being rubbed across the wall. it was clear she could barely move no matter how much she struggled. that familiar voice again from a distant shouted "Quick, Quick move her across the pavement. dont be late or you know what happens." this voice had been haunting her now for a week, i.e is what she thought. she had no idea what was happening. she just got fed water twice a day but nothing for her empty stomach as her body had grown weak along with with her resolve to be free from this place..

The Last thing she knew she was dancing, happy for one of the best nights of her life. the lehenga that she wore was personally selected by her father. she was shining like a princess and everyone just showered their blessings on her. how pretty she looked - an angel, it was her 19th birthday. something that you always are grateful for. her dream now turned to a nightmare of her life.

Back
Top Bottom