Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Hotter as a boy

Lunchbox

Planetoid
Hi all. Welcome to my first thread in the non-binary section of the site. Here is where I hope to, of course, find someone interested in playing with me some of my ideas.

1. Thanks, my name is...

Remember this? If you like deep voices and alluring faces in a cosplay context, I hope you'll like this idea. Another inspiration for the idea is this video. In my idea, the cosplayers are the actual characters themselves though very loosely interpreted so if you know the character in the video, I'd love to hear from you, but knowledge of the character certainly isn't important.

Synopsis:
Plot 1: A pair of cosplayers attend an anime convention as crossdressing bunny girls. They're a hit though not everyone is comfortable with the visible bulges on the front of the bunny suits, and what seems like the hint of an Adam's apple under the collar. Some also prefer not hearing the girls speak. Most people just enjoy taking pictures and looking from afar, but not your character. When the girls take a break at a booth, your character isn't afraid to go up to them, and tell them how hot they are, gender be damned.

Plot 2: An exchange student stays with a dad whose son recently moved out for college, and is put up in a spare bedroom that used to be the son's room. Many things from his extra guitar to posters of hot movie models he didn't take with him are still lying around. The dad apologizes about the mess, but she finds a boy's room interesting. Due to a variety of influences, she starts living as a boy for awhile with people thinking that she's either an effeminate looking boy or a trans girl. Besides the dad, other influences can be male and female friends at school.

Themes:
Female to male /shemale/futa gender transformation using pseudo-realistic or subtle magical means

Sample Starter:
Eighty-five percent of a popular cosplayer's job, Sasaki learned from spending two hours on her feet that morning, was to stay in one spot, alternate between poses that were either iconic or generally sexy, and keep up a tight smile. Her main interaction with the constantly replenishing crowd of photographers was to nod slightly when asked if she could do a certain pose or turn when she heard someone calling her to look this way. About five meters away, Haruhi was doing mostly the same thing, only with more dynamic poses, and gestures that Sasaki thought were a little aggressive. Sasaki saw her jab a finger at a photographer who had apparently been taking pictures mostly of Haruhi's butt. Sasaki tried hard not to laugh. Being at the center of so much raging hormones was fun and arousing. Sasaki liked noticing how those taking pictures would focus the camera away from the bulge between her legs at the front of her bunny suit, and take pictures slightly above or below or from the side or behind instead. Many people who were not taking pictures would gloss their eyes over that part of her body too. Rather than find this hurtful, she liked seeing the changes in onlookers' from lust to confusion to disappointment. Some moved away. Some who stayed wore tightened expressions as though they were trying to accept or deny what they saw. And some lit up with delight at the surprising realization, and laughed self-effacingly at the joke that's been pulled on them. Maybe it was a joke, but she wondered too if there was anyone in the crowd who liked her this way.

Credit for art goes to the respective artists. I have custom art I commissioned based on the character's look that I may show, but the ones supplementing the ideas are in this thread are not mine.​

Last edited:
Bumping for both plots, but particularly looking for the second one right now.

Back
Top Bottom