Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OwnedGirl's PLOTS!!! And... stuff...

OwnedGirl

Meteorite
Hey there! So, first request thread and stuff. Jumping into things and all. Oh, right. I'm OwnedGirl. And I'm super into themes of objectification, ownership, jealousy, and stuff. Uh... and I'm super scatter brained, so I know that this first request thread is like really really bad, lol. But I'll probably flesh it out later. xD I just want to get my thoughts out and preferences and stuff.

So first!!! I'm super scatter brained, but in my RPs I really like to take my time and try to really get in character and like, live inside the headspace of my OC and stuff. I LOVE SUPER TABOO AND DARK STUFF... but... I also like get bored SUPER EASILY if the RP isn't mostly plot. Which is... kind of a weird combination, I guess. But yeah. Basically, I want the slow burn, and I NEED the sort of character building and drama that leads up to the sexy-times things.

Now, I can totally do mostly slut based RPs!!! They just... need to be short and, like, more like quick episodes or something. So basically, the faster you want to get to the smutty-smut-smut, the shorter the RP needs to be, and even then, I don't like doing too many short RPs too quickly... ugh... sorry I'm so complicated. P_P Let's see here... some, some other stuff!

Character Preferences
Ok, so, I like a lot of variety and will play all sorts of things, but this right here is about my super duper ultimate favorite RP pairing. Stuff like this really gets me... uh, wet. =_=; So basically, I like it when there's a tall, cynical, hot guy who I end up talking with, but the relationship can't work because he's a teacher and I'm a student, or something where there's this HUUGE power imbalance, and stuff. But then, we start getting romantic anyway, and... like, so, it's kind of like...

Ok. So here's the thing. He hates me. Or doesn't hate me. He hatefucks me. But he's also controlling and manipulative. Like, that's his thing, but at the same time, he's also tender and kind. But it's not like he loves me or anything. It's like... he was totally expecting to just use me, abuse me, and then throw me away, but he then found that we vibe more than he thought or something, and it's easy for him to be kind and tender and protecting as well. Well, at least until the relationship ends. Or we get married or something.

Ugh... now that I write it all out, this is super embarrassing. I feel so fucking basic. OwO;; (I don't care what you say, owo is awesome!!! Please don't judge me. P_P)

Right. So, here's a link to my flist: F-List!!!

But the short version of my kinks here is, I really love:

• Humiliation, Degradation, Being forced to do embarrassing things in Public.
  • Rough fucking, choking, slapping, being whipped, and umm... scatandvomitandpissandstuff... p_p;;
  • Hardcore Bondage, being placed in cages, having my schedule controlled, my privacy invaded...
  • Being fed in bed, cuddling, being taken on dates, talking about stuff, long kissing, washing my body, small gifts and acts of kindness.
... aaah! Why do I sound like I'm messed up in the head... grr.

The Technicals...
I really like to do 1st person, 'cause it helps me live the character 'n stuff. But I don't mind if you do 3rd, and I'll try 3rd myself every once in a while. Uh... I DON'T like RPing in other places other than in on public forum threads. See, I'm just, uh.. way too disorganized and I really need the extra separation of the RP from my normal life. It helps me keep all my things together and I can keep track of stuff more easy. Also, I'm kind of impulsive, too, so keeping things in public forum threads helps me to stay disciplined. Doing stuff on Discord and chances are I'll slip up and or reveal personal details about my life or other stuff, and it's just annoying when that stuff happens. P_P So yeah. I really need to stick with public forum threads. It just makes my life so much easier!!!

Post length. Uh... and Post Frequency. Yeah. So, I really try to get into character and do my best to not be scatter-brained in an RP. So... usually about one post a week minimum, because I'm trying to really do things right. But! For short RPs I can write shorter posts maybe 2-3 times a week?, especially if the character is more like who I am more normally personality-wise... oh! and then, during really intense parts of the RP we *can* do a Discord chat to get things more back and forth. I REALLY need like, 98% of plot and 2% of smut, but during that 2% of smut, I'll do my absolute best to make it as hot as I can, and RPing quickly back and forth on Discord sounds great for those parts!

Hurm... Well, that's meee...

I don't know what else to put here. And honestly it looks like I just vomited words onto the post, but oh well. I'll clean it up later. Thanks for reading!!!

:edit: Ugh... I just realized the post title says "plots" and I didn't put any plots. Grr. =_=;

:edit2: Got rid of Fucking wink-smiley!!! Aaagh!

Back
Top Bottom