Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking for Shortstack/Mini girl-futa or hermboi (Noncon/Dark plots)

Hello girls, guys and eldritch cryptids with many eyes ;)

I'm looking for a long term rp, 80/20 smut to plot, reply volume of hopefully several times a week, over private message or discord.

I write in 3rd person 2 to 3 paragraphs on average. I love detail, I'm on my smart phone most of the time for replying, so if you enjoy quality over quantity as much as I do, we'll get along great.

I am a Switch leaning Dominant, but will happily write as Dom or Sub. I enjoy tailoring the characters I write to fit my partners desires, be that the dom or sub role.

Here's my f-list link for perusal. If any of my yes or fav's are your no's, just inform me and we don't have to include them and vice versa.

F-list (updated)

Now to the fun part, ideas.

Right now I'm craving playing against or as a Shortstack or Mini individual. Fem, futa, male herm, cuntboi are all welcome. Fairies, Kobold's, Hobbits/Halflings, Goblins, Elves, Nekonimi, Angels or Demons shrunk down through magic means? Yes to all and more.

I want a nice dark, noncon/dubcon plot. One where the mini/shortstack is just used, abused, claimed and owned.

đź’™Idea 1: "Pocket Pets" have become very popular among the nobility. Owning one is a mark of high status, and they are often used at Parties and Feasts as center peices. Hand feeding the host, dancing for elite guests, entertaining their master or mistress.

Kink framework : I would love to include kinks like, public use/sex, sensory deprivation, oviposition, lactation/milking, double to triple penetration, predicament bondage, rough use, sexual training/torture, cock warming. Plus open to many others.

If it piques anyone's interest I would also like to combine a little feeding kink into the oviposition and milking, where the Shortstack/Mini has magic of some kind, and eggs that have been soaked in their magic within their womb is considered a rare delicacy. So the slaves are bred, milked during the 'incubation' to add it to other dishes (I don't want any of the eggs to he fertilized.) And then at feasts or parties they have to lay the eggs live for their master or mistress to enjoy.

❤Idea 2: Classic monster sacrifice sort of plot, where every few decades a virgin is selected and left outside the beasts cave to be claimed.

Kink framework: monsters, maybe a lamia/naga, drider, dragon or shape shifter. Exotic cocks, magic modification of the mini/shortstacks body, sexual exaustion, overstimulation, heat/rut.

Please feel free to add on kinks and make suggestions! I love to have a wide gift basket variety of kink in my plots.

💜If you read this far please include an Animal Emoji in your message to me so I know you got through it all. If you don't have one, I won't respond to you. 🦝

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom