Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Cuckold Cum Play

I'm looking to play a specific kink and that is cum play from another older male where the older wife is involved. That would involve eating cum from the wife after she has had sex with another man. It could be from her mouth, condom, pussy or ass. I will give you the option of playing any of the roles involved from the husband, wife or other male(s). All combinations are welcome depending on your desire. We can even share a role if necessary to play the third character.

As for plots there are lots of options. Some ideas I have are.
1. The wife is cheating and the husband figures it out. At first he's pissed, but he finds it turns him on to have sex with her after she has been with her secret lover. She goes along with it to hide her secret. This could also turn into or start out as a cuckold thing where he picks the men she has sex with, without them them knowing. He could watch secretly or through hidden cam of her fucking the man.

2. They get talked into going to a swing club or party where there is a lot of sex happening between multiple couples. Some of the men go down on the women or have sloppy seconds with them. There is not really any gay sex, but lots of bi, where the men might do cleanup on their wife, another wife or even on other men if that's not off the table. It can even involve 69 with the wife on top while another man creams in her.

3. I'm open to your ideas.

I prefer to play 3d person, separate PM about 3 paragraphs. Here is my flist to see my other kinks.

Here are the face claims for the women I would like for the wife.

Giving this a bump. Another option is leaving out the cum play aspect. I could play a husband that gets off on seeing his wife with others. I'm willing to play both roles if you just want to play the male.

Back
Top Bottom