Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Ganymede's Gallery of Smut

Ganymede

Meteorite
Ganymede was the most attractive of mortals, which led Zeus to abduct him to serve as cup-bearer to the gods. I, on the other hand, have a lot more to bear, if you're interested.

Despite the name, I'm mostly straight~ (Futas break the barrier, what can I say). With that being said, I hope we can find some fun to be had together. I will also be updating this thread over time, so expect more soon? Before I get into some fun plot hooks, here's a little about me first:

-I'll be upfront, I'm here for the smut. If we tell a story along the way that's fun too, but ya gotta have your priorities~
-I don't have a ton as far as "limits" go. My only rules are no scat and no MMF pairings. I'm a greedy one, sharing doesn't suit me <3
-Yes, that means I'll indulge in some rather "taboo" kinks, from watersports to ageplay(within site limits!). Some stuff just takes a little convincing~
-All of my plots are valid to females or futas unless otherwise stated. I'm perfectly satisfied with either.
-I prefer to write in PMs here or Discord. If you prefer Discord, add me at Ganymede#7745 and we can talk there.
-I am not strictly submissive. If you like the thought of getting dommed by an effeminate guy, I can do that.
-I tend to write in 3rd person, but if you enjoy it I can make 1st person work just as well.

Now, let me share some of my current cravings~

Boss's Bitch
A charming young man scores a new job, but there's a catch. His boss only hired him on but only on the condition that he'd be her plaything. He was to show up in female clothes, his feminine figure could easily pass him off as a tomboy. He'd be compensated well for fulfilling this role for her, both monetarily and physically. Maybe if he's good enough she might extend her offer outside of the office.

The Making of a Toy
He woke up, tied down, a mysterious figure looming over him. All he could remember was blacking out on his way home the night before. Turns out he's just the guinea pig she's been waiting for and she's going to mold him into the perfect little doll. This one's for you Stockholm syndrome fans. Feel free to experiment with your wildest desires in this one. I'd love to hear what you'd wanna do to my character.

The Lion's Den
An effeminate young man has been scouted out by an aspiring mistress. She talks him up sweetly, brings him home, only then does she show her true colors. She isn't easy to please, she's intense, and most of all she's got a way with words. He convinces him to continue coming back for more. Corrupting him slowly into her perfect submissive pet. With a lair of fun toys at her disposal, it'll be fun to break him down.

Your Ideas!
Please, let me hear what you have to offer. I'm open-minded and as long as you stay within my shortlist of no-go's I'd be willing to indulge your deep dark fantasies a little~ There's one thing that I derive more pleasure from than my own kinks, and that's to satisfy the desires of others.

Back
Top Bottom