Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Abductions and Blackmails and Corruptions Galore!

SamiSloane

Meteorite
Hi everyone and welcome to my little request thread. These seem to be all the rage, so I figured I'd put up my little slice of largely generic interests that would hopefully be a good starting point for conversations from there. I love talking with people so feel free to send me a PM if any of these catch your attention or if you think you have an idea I might be interested in!

1. Meta Dubcon
I'm a writer of erotica on the internet, anonymously posting stories of my fetishes and interests. You're a fan of those stories with darker intentions that messages me, wanting to discuss my interests in further detail and slowly leading me down a rabbit hole as you gain more information about me, threaten to expose me for who I am, and ultimately force me to live out my fetishes in real life!

This can be as meta as you want it to be and you'll largely be the driver, with me blissfully and foolishly revealing more and more information about myself as we chat. I think this has the potential to be really interesting if developed properly, so let me know if you're interested!

(More to come later)

Back
Top Bottom