Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Alternative History RPs

DaddysLittleSkank

Banned
Banished
So I’m a huge fan of alternate history which if you didn’t know is when a historical event has been changed and therefore history has changed.

Obviously I can’t make plots for all of history so if you have an idea of your own let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Newness Index
NEW- brand new
NEW- two days old
NEW- a week old

Here are some of my ideas (I will be adding more)

Dinosaur Age Continued (LGBTQ+ friendly)
I know how unlikely it is that humans would have developed the same if dinosaurs had never gone extinct but ignore that, also ignore the time and places certain dinosaurs were in. This would be a slice of life with the inclusion of dinos. There’s a few scenarios I have in mind so message me if you’re interested.

The Ice Age Continued (LGBTQ+ friendly)
The Ice Age has kept going into modern times making life much more difficult. Even with modern day innovations, the threat of a mammoth stampede or an attack by a saber tooth cat is still a very real possibility.

King Tut, the Strong
Instead of being born sickly and deformed from inbreeding, King Tut was actually born strong and healthy. He is the most desirable man in Egypt and has taken several concubines and a

The Vikings Continued
What if the Vikings continued to pillage and conquer? Could they take over the entire world?

The Royal Healer I
With the young King Edward VI of England’s health failing with no male heirs, there’s a scramble to stop his eldest half sister, Mary, from taking the crown. However everything changes when a beautiful but mysterious young woman shows up to the castle claiming to be able to heal the king for a price.

Queen Elizabeth, Virgin Queen No More
After the deaths of her half siblings, Elizabeth finds herself the queen of England. Similar to our timeline royal bachelors from across Europe begin trying to gain her favor in hopes of also gaining her hand. However in this timeline, she does eventually find a Prince Charming and marries.

The New Queen of France
Instead of marrying Marie Antoinette, King Louis XVI marries a woman who is more interested in helping the common folk than displaying the wealth of the royal family. Because of this the French Revolution is postponed or completely avoided altogether.

The Revolution Lost LGBTQ+ friendly)
Americans want their independence from Great Britain but lose. Now they have to keep living as a British colony.

The Royal American Family (LGBTQ+ friendly)
Instead of becoming a democracy, the newly independent US has decided to become a monarchy. The royal line can be descendents of one of the founding fathers or someone else entirely.

Kingdom of Hawaii (LGBTQ+ friendly)
Instead of becoming weak, the Kamehameha dynasty stays strong and continues much longer than our timeline. This stops Hawaii from becoming a US state and it is instead it’s own kingdom.

American Civil War (LGBTQ+ friendly)
The South wins. We could either go with the south taking over the north or separating from the north completely to form a new country.

Titanic Survivors (LGBTQ+ friendly)
While the Titanic does still sink, thanks to the help of nearby ships the death toll is significantly lessened.

The Royal Healer II
Hemophilia was once a deadly condition that that only affected males. One of these unlucky fellows is Alexei Romanov, the only son of Tzar Nicholas II and heir to the Russia crown. While Rasputin has had some luck helping treat the young boy, a new man some forces his way into the royal family’s inner circle and using science is able to treat Alexei’s condition between the mystic ever could. This new man quickly becomes a close and trusted member of the court to the point that he even goes with the family on vacations just in case something should happen. Eventually he gains the attention of one of the tzar’s four daughters.

WWII Heroes (LGBTQ+ friendly)
We would play as soldiers fighting in the war, similar to Inglorious Bastards, who are bringing down Nazis.

Lebensborn 2.0
With Nazi’s growing influence in Europe, they begin opening more and more Lebensborn clinic, places where Aryan women were bred with high ranking SS officers. This slowly morphs into a new practice called zweite Familie, or second family, where high ranking SS officers who were deemed physically worthy would be given large chunks of land with two houses in it. He would move his wife and their children into the larger of the two houses and he’d be given a woman from the Lebensborn program to start a second family with. They may even been given more women.

Sometimes the women got along and the children treated each other like normal siblings but other times the additional families were treated like second class citizens.

Third Reich Continues (LGBTQ+ friendly)
Germany won and now the Axis Powers have taken control of the globe. Of course there are still resistance movements who fight to bring them down.

Worse Cold War (LGBTQ+ friendly)
In this timeline, the soviets and the Americans attack each other with nuclear missiles turning the earth into a radioactive wasteland where the survivors struggle to well survive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom