Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player looking for GM

Love

Planetoid
Hey there, I'd like to throw my interest out there for a system roleplay. I am looking for a GM who is newb friendly because... I am very new at it. Very newb at any and all mechanics, at that! But I am not fresh with post by post roleplaying or world building, if that helps any! I am open to anything at the moment but would prefer a solo game if possible. I have discord if that is also preferred, but still ok to stick with the BMR website as well. Just throw me a message if you wouldn't mind teaching and guiding someone like me, haha! Thanks!

What sort of genres are you interested in? There are thousands of system, tabletop games out there fit for all sorts of different likes and desires.

What sort of genres are you interested in? There are thousands of system, tabletop games out there fit for all sorts of different likes and desires.
Thank you for asking! Actually I was interested in just about anything genre-related. I wasn't going to be picky with a genre when I was primarily interested in only participating with something that had a system to it. But someone did contact me with their custom system and I am not searching anymore, at the moment. I might bump again if I find myself still needing and desiring laters! <3

Back
Top Bottom