Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strawberry Strips Little Request list (now with Discord)

Strawberry Strip

Planetoid
Hello all! I am Strawberry Strip. I am not a stranger to online forum roleplaying, though I haven’t done it in a long time. I quit gaming about ten years ago after a death in my family. I’ve recently been playing on Discord and will be running my own Pathfinder online game in August. I’ve been gaming on and off since I was in high school. I have a few plots and kinks in mind, and I look forward to working with you soon.

A few notes about my role-playing style:

I would like my partners to write back at least one to two paragraph responses that will push the plot forward.

Please write in the third person.

I will be playing through forums or pm here. I do have a discord, but for now, I want to keep that separate.

Please have decent spelling and grammar. We all make mistakes, which is fine, but please no text talk or uwu.

I only play females as my main character for now. I will do males as backgrounds or supporting cast.

I am a switch who tends to lean more to being a sub. I am looking primarily for a male who is willing to dominate but will accept a female. When I domme, I tend to be rather soft.

I like more romance than smut. Smut is nice, but I really enjoy the teasing, toying, and build-up to the smut. I would like a slow to medium burn with plenty of teasing.

I currently work a job that keeps me busy at all hours. I cannot respond while at work, but can get one to two posts minimum at night and can write on the weekends. I am a writer and will be a bit slow in July and November due to NanoWrimo, and I am starting an online Pathfinder Homebrew game in August, which will slow me down one day a month. I ask that my partners understand my busy schedule and I will let you know if anything comes up that will cause a delay.

DISCORD: AquariusVonFrankenstein #9958

Kinks:

I don’t have an F-list.

Yes/Really Like: Tie Me Up, Mind-Control, Hair Pulling, Praise, Lingerie, Leather, Glasses (either my wearing them or the other person), Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Handjob, Dry Humping, Rough Sex, Marking/Biting, Breast/Nipple Play, Sex Toys, Blindfold, Gags, Candle/Wax Play, Non Con, Threatening with a knife or weapon (not using it), Yandere

Maybe: Light Choking, Futa, Orgasm Denial

No/Do not want: Scat/Vomit/Piss/Bodily Fluids beyond cum, Vore, Gore, Violence (excessive punching or kicking), Weapon Violence (no actual shooting or stabbing), Bone Breaking, Smothering

Plots:

The Lonely Queen Taken
After some years of marriage, the Queen (MC) has grown saddened and lonely. Her husband no longer pays any attention to her, taking other women or men into his bed. The only time they talk is if they both need to discuss a state matter or happen to sit at dinner at the same time. With there already being turmoil in the kingdom, having a queen desperate for some loving attention is very dangerous.
You can be any number of people who try to help the queen; a servant who always loved her, a visiting royal with plans of his own, an advisor who sees his chance at advancement, the king who decides (for whatever reason) to woo his wife back, and so on.

Cupid and Psyche in Modern Times
One of my favorite myths. The Greek Gods have been reborn in modern times, and their myths are playing out with some new twists. Cupid (YC) is the spoiled son of Aphrodite, a successful CEO of beauty products and fashion. One day, Psyche, a simple secretary for someone very far below Aphrodite, is noticed by a very jealous Aphrodite. Someone praises Psyche a little too highly, causing Aphrodite to want her “rival” taken care of. Cupid asks to be the one to do this, planning originally to just fire her and kick her out of the building. But once he sees her, he decides to make her his.
Or, I'll take Hades/Persephone in modern times.

Of Capes and Powers (Craving)
I have a few ideas for superhero/villain/civilian roleplays. While I am very much a fan of My Hero Academia, as I tend to play OC characters, I won’t insist on you playing characters from that show. It can be generic. Though I’ll be honest, if you want to go for a good dominant Dabi, Mr. Compress, or Aizawa, I’d be very appreciative.

Villain/Civilian: The Villain (YC) is trying to have a nice day off or is casing a new location. He runs into MC, a rather ordinary person. Something strikes his interest; she either “saves” him from some thugs and fixes him up, is a waitress at the bar he’s frequenting or is a long-lost friend. He starts stalking her and eventually decides to keep her. For her own good.

The Shrine of the Fox (Craving)
Poor Suda. All this timid Kitsune wanted was a quiet life. She tried adventuring, but it was just overwhelming. Returning home, she becomes a shrine maiden and enjoys a peaceful life. One day, YC shows up wounded. You’re a hunter, someone who has hunted creatures like the Kitsune. Suda knows you are dangerous, but takes you in to heal you, hoping that once you are healed, you will leave her in peace.

The Memories of a Fox
YC is a Kitsune living in the woods. One day, you help a lost child. After that, you notice the child several times as she grows up, her family always returning to the woods. Sometimes you show yourself to her and the two of you play, other times you just watch, hidden in the shadows of the trees. Eventually, she grows up and you already consider her your property. When she visits again, it’s time to take what is yours.

Monster Boys (Craving)
I have been kinda wanting some Monster boy/ordinary girl encounters. Either an adventurer or some kind of "Monsters live among us" thing. Will work out plots with you.

Two Lovers
MC is a shy student in a magical academy ran by the Guilds. The leaders of the two guilds are twin brothers. One is considered a gentleman who runs the Alchemy Guild, and the other is a harsh, stern man who runs the Assassin Guild. MC catches both their eyes and they have a rivalry to see who will woo her first.

Trapped Rivals
This is very basic. The two of us are rivals in some way; school rivals, work rivals, personal grudge on one side. Somehow, we are trapped in one place; the closet at school/work, a cabin in the snow, the elevator, forced to work together on a project. Tension and sexual frustration run high the longer we are stuck together.

Bambi Bodeen:
This is from a novel I wanted to write.
To the world, she's the airheaded trophy-wife of a successful corporate accountant, Josh Bodeen. She's blonde, likes to shop, has some kind of spa appointment every day, and is raising her two kids (her son by her husband, and the teen daughter of her husband's first wife). No one would ever take her seriously.

If only they knew the truth. Having discovered the existence of vampires as a child when one killed her best friend in front of her, Bambie had dedicated her life to hunting them down. Paired with a secret vampire-hunting society, St. Andrew Association, she keeps her neighborhood and surrounding town safe.

However, danger finds her. A Master Vampire, far too powerful for her to destroy, comes to town with his two female minions. They all have something they want, and Bambie is standing in their way. Until that is, the Master Vampire changes his plans and now wants Bambie.

Boogie Man
The world knows about fairies and creatures that go bump in the night. For Crystal, things like the Boogie Man were a real threat. Misbehave, and Mother could call down the monsters to scare her.

When Crystal is older, she's still trapped at home. Having turned it into a B&B, her mother keeps Crystal as a servant to wait on the guests. It's a special place with a wrought iron fence and a "NO FAIRIES" policy. Though, Crystal is sure some fairies manage to still sneak past the gate.

One day, Crystal's mother gets angry at her and curses her to be taken away by the Boogie Man. That night, he comes and, while being surprised that his victim is an adult, carries her away. Crystal can't ever go home, as no one take is ever found again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom