Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving heavy smut & BDSM

ElvenGirl

Meteorite
Craving heavy smut involving a Master/slave dynamic. Basically, my character is in training to become solely a fucktoy for your character. She is kept in a room when she is not in use. There’s a camera where he can keep an eye on her throughout the day while he is at work, and audio that plays inside the room as a sort of brainwashing and conditioning method to train her for her purpose. Another fantasy in my mind is that she’s tied up and edged all day with a vibe or fucking machine that is controlled by him at work as part of her training to be constantly wet and aching for him. 😈 of course other components can be discussed. I’m okay with needles/injection but no blood, scat, or bestiality. Kinks include controlled orgasm, bondage, gags, use/training of all holes, whipping/slapping/spanking, nipple torture, breast bondage, clit & breast enhancement. Also, forced squirting or induced lactation using machines, and that being the slaves form of sustenance seems fun.🤷‍♀️ (Sorry, I’m kind of a dirty girl.)

please PM if you’re interested in role playing! Would love someone who is active and can have fun going back and forth with responses.

Back
Top Bottom