Fx M or F Come join my cam show! (looking for F sub, NSFW)

sophiaaa

Meteorite
Hello BMR! I've been stalking this forum for days and I've been refining my idea for days as well. I've finally mustered enough courage to open an account and here it goes! Looking for a medium-lit roleplayer (I really don't care if you are a male or a female) to play as a reluctant female sub against MC.

Plot 1: Reluctant new webcam girl

Premise: MC and YC are housemates, but they are pure housemates who barely know each other. All YC knows is that MC does stream on twitch and other platforms like that. Running out of ideas on how to increase her popularity, MC decides to force YC to join her show. She would set up secret cameras to tape YC, and with the video evidence she has, she would use it to blackmail YC, forcing her to join it despite how reluctant she is.

Plot idea:
With the blackmail established, my main kink would be public play. It would be a sort of walk-around streaming shoot, with the main challenge of making YC orgasm. With each session, the number of orgasms achieved by YC would determine the final show for the fans.

- Remote controlled vibrators to make her orgasm in the most odd of places
a quiet library, while lining up to buy something, while having a pedicure, etc.

- Ball gags and drooling. YC will probably be forced to wear one under a face mask in public.

- Quiet under skirt fingering in public. Maybe in a cinema?

- Putting a remote vibrator in a pillow case in IKEA, and then forcing YC to sit on it until she orgasms.

You get the gist of it, nothing is set in stone and we can adjust it depending on how the two of us likes it.

Special remark: I just have a huge huge kink of shoving something down YC's mouth, so expect YC to always have something - from food to cum to ball gags to cucumbers in her mouth to make her gag.

=======================================================================
Once YC achieves a certain number of orgasms, YC will be led to a private place (Maybe back to their apartment, or a quiet stair case) for the climax of the show:

Eg of prize ladder:
Number of orgasms:
X1 Tribbing show
X2 Strapon -missionary
X3 Strapon - doggie + cowgirl
X3 Anal strapon
x4 Pet play - caging and leashing
X5 Mild Spanking
X6 Nipple play till nipple orgasms (must squirt)
x7 Rimming (giving and receiving)
X8 Harsh spanking + Nipple torture

etc etc, once again, you get the gist of the idea and this is open for discussion as well. Hoping to hook a few partners ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom