Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

intrest check' Dreams and Nightmares (Silent Hill/FNAF)

Five Nights At Freddys and Silent Hill, two series that deserve each other.

This will be a small free form group that cross SH and FNAF. This game will feature potentially disturbing content such as serious subjects such as euthanasia, suicide, rape, abuse, or torture. If these things bother you, even in the fictional sense, this is not the game for you. Players do NOT have to participate in any scene that has potentially disturbing content and can ask to be in a separate thread instead.

Silent Hill is well know for disappearances and suicides and death in general but that has never stopped ghost hunters, the curious, wanna be YouTube stars and those who simply feel a draw to the town.

What is it that draws your character there? Fame, curiosity, a family legacy or some friend or family member vanished there with out a trace?

There will be guides though out the town their help is questionable at best. After all how dangerous can a two and half foot tall animatronic dog that can communicate through the cell phone be? Sure it was made by Fazbear Entertainment and everyone knows its legacy. It even fetches thing but beware for you may not like what it brings back.

I want to keep it a small group since small groups are easier to handle.

---------------------------------------------
Game Info

-Silent Hill is isolated. Once past the town boundaries there is no cell phone reception, no net, no land lines. And cars don't work.

-This game will feature mature and potentially disturbing content.

-There are monsters but they are not smut-horror monsters, what ever they are, they are out for blood and fear.

-the game is sandbox in nature, this game will focus on the characters.

-This game is open to every one

F.A.Q

Can I play a monster?

Ye. But remember these monsters are incarnations of fear and guilt, not smut monsters.

What kind of characters suit the game?

Every day people who have some dark past, some dark fear, some connection to SilentHill. I do not want characters that are flawless and fear-proof.

How many characters can I play?

The current limit is two.

Characters:

No fantasy characters. Both original and fandom based characters from horror games\movies are allowed. You CAN play monsters. The monsters of this world are physical manifestations of fears and nightmares. Think Silent Hill and The Suffering

Yeah, I'm always into very dark. I have a couple very vague ideas for characters, but I'll see who else rolls in.

I'm intrigued because SH is my jam, but if this won't be a smut-focused RP, why run it on BMR? What are your plans?

I'm intrigued because SH is my jam, but if this won't be a smut-focused RP, why run it on BMR? What are your plans?
BMR is not just for smut, yeah its one of the main things but its not the focus. You can still rp without smut and I am so in

SH is a horror based game and so is fnaf, they don't do well if smut is the focus. Characters are bound to have sex at some point buy its not part of the main game or storyline

Call me tentatively interested; far more into SH than FNAF, of which my knowledge is limited to pretty much what is explored in the first 4 games. Any additional lore goes over my head! But SH is definitely one of my special interests.

The whole setting is in Old and Central SH with FNAF being an add on. Like the original restaurant being in the mall like it was mentioned in the books, the SH version of the nightmare animatronics are bound to menace anyone with ties to the franchise while others will have to deal with all manner of monsters

Back
Top Bottom