Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Totally Spied! (Garf23 and Lightsenshi)

lightsenshi

Captain Oblivious!
It wasn't everyday that you track down a missing agent, and even rarer to find them virtually under your nose the whole time. It was about two weeks ago that Jerry, the head of WHOOP, had assigned him to the task of finding the missing agents. Justin had started out with the missing agent's last mission and then delved into their rather lengthy files. While most of the agency (i.e. WHOOP) was convinced that the missing agents had gone rogue, Justin had been unconvinced. After all, they'd had plenty of (and much better) opportunity before now to do so. Oh, it was entirely possible that it'd been spontaneous; but Justin was almost completely convinced that they were set up.

And so was Jerry, in fact; which is why Justin was at workplace where the missing agents were attempting to lie low. It'd been a simple matter to secure the cooperation of the restaurant management, and just as straightforward to have said management call the three into the office for a meeting. Which was how he'd ended up sitting in the office chair when the trio finally arrived. While he was acquainted with their pictures as part of their files, he had to admit that the redhead was better looking than her pictures let on. He mentally shelved the thought, switching gears to attend to the matter at hand.

"While Jerry isn't completely convinced of your innocence, he's certainly willing to hear you out. " Justin explained, showing the trio his identification. "And so am I, which is why I'm here. To sneak you in and give you the chance to clear your names."

Back
Top Bottom