Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Bottom Male Looking To Get Pegged Or Fucked By Futa~

Chaotic Mess

Enbies Bite
Welcome to my post, of all my possible wonders!
Here you can either get yourself a cute bottom! I mostly play femboys and traps, but not explicitly.
I like to play anything from wholesome to unsettling, with a love for both fluff and dark scenarios.

Hello there, Chaos here, but you can also call me Arlyn!
I play bottom for you ladies or futas to fuck.
Any reason is a good reason not to respond. I respect anything. I am really patient, just want to get updated.
My literacy is semi-lit to lit, but it really depends on my partner, the situation, and whatnot.
Do keep in mind, I generally have quite an anime theme in my roleplay, it just is like that.
If a plot or pairing is blued/greyed out, it means I am not currently looking for it.
You can usually find my smut to plot ration under cravings, but also depends on the plot.

--------------------------
Some of my current cravings, that I would prefer currently:
Smut.
Yandere, Obession And Stalking.
--------------------------

First my general pairing ideas. Pretty simple, I know.

-------------
Human X Incubus
Oni X Kitsune
Master X Pet
Royal X Servant
Student Council President X Troublemaker
Popular Student X Unpopular Student
Tough Girl X Soft Guy
Demon X Angel
Immortal X Mortal
Stalker X Idol/Model
Yandere X Victim
Childhood friends

And here are some of my actual plots.

-------------​

Not The Prince She Expected★
A queen has been covering the land, seen as cruel by the people crushed under her rule and even in person isn’t any better. In hope to be at the queen's mercy, a kingdom offers itself up to go under her reign, but offers a prince for a good political deal.​
Yet when the queen arrives, she finds her prince not as manly as she would have expected.​

Two Idiots: Opposites Attract
After encountering each other, the delinquent YC and the popular cute guy MC, they feel soft in their knees every time they meet. Both embarrassingly in love with each other, yet with a bizarre relationship. MC has tried expressing their feelings, with gifts and using the words love to express himself, but YC just thinks he is being nice and assume he just means as a friend and is way too embarrassed to express her own feelings. YC is particularly protective of MC and appears rude and even mean to other people than MC.​

Don’t Play With Me★
MC is the youngest prince of the kingdom is left with few to no responsibilities. With several older brothers much more fitted for any sort of royal work, he was always allowed to mess around with no repercussions.​
The prince was known to bring guys back to the castle to mess with for several days to mess, before being done with and they would return to their normal lives. YC tries to take advantage of this, despite not being a guy..​

This Is For Your Own Good★
Life had been pretty good for YC, her status in class had always been quite good, she had a good few friends and his grades were pretty good. More and more, the lonely boy in the back of the class starts taking his interest. He was a victim of bullying and from watching him. through the window, knew he was getting abused at home. The right way to make him happy was to shield him from the awful world, by kidnapping him, to keep him all to herself.​

Can't Keep Your Eyes Off★
Ever since seeing him the first time in school, YC felt captivated by him. It was clear she wanted him all to herself, she was the one who could make him truly happy. But she didn't have it in her to confront him and watched him from afar.​

Satisfying The Devils
Demons are lustful creatures and prefer not to work. Yet, the angels make sure to keep them working, by rewarding them with their own little angels to enjoy.​

On A Lord's Frontstep
During a particularly stormy evening, one of the mansion's servants finds a fox on the steps to the front door. Unsure what to do, they take it inside to tend to it as it looked ill. YC, the lady of the mansion finds out about this and is about to throw the creature outside, until it transforms into its human form, revealing it was a kitsune in fox form. This kitsune is extremely attractive, so the lady decides to keep and tend to it as she would slowly turn it into his little fuck pet.​

Demon In The Alley
When a small angel, MC, is down in hell to deliver some important documents, they get lost. They land in an alley to rest their wings and to ask for help. The demon there notices this cute little angel but has something else in mind than helping with directions. It wasn't every day you saw such a delicious little angel right there for your taking.​
-------------
But I can be pretty flexible with these ideas, so even if there isn't anything you specific like, but like part of, hit me up.
Here is my F-List for reference, to what I am interested in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom