Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Soft roleplay, with smut and cuddles (possible incest)

Hello! This is my second request on this forum and again, it's for a comfy and soft play... can't help it when I have the need to spoil another person in anyway!

So, a bit more about my idea. I don't have a set scene for it, I'd much rather create one with my partner, preferably after we have a talk about our kinks and quirks.

Then we can make something we both can enjoy.

From me I can promise: Not too short replies, some may be shorter but generally I try my best to not go under 3 full sentences, but I also won't try to put more words if I can't find a good enough reply, in that case I'd always be thankful for help :)

In the story, what I'm looking for is to be able to care for your character, spoil them with gestures and pretty words, make them feel safe and loved by a woman. I wouldn't mind it meaning for me to become a dom or a mommy (may be incest or just pet name) I'd like to focus on developing a relationship between our characters to create a safe space when you and me can relax and have some fun. What I'm saying is, I wish to take the heavy weight off your shoulders and let you rest.

As for things that i don't like, definitely no violence, pain play or anything hurt related. I can't really think about humiliating someone even if they assure me it's okay.

Although, I do have a thing for my subs crying. But, maybe more because of a good reason.

For other things, I'm very open and eager to learn so please don't be shy to tell me what you like, let's do best to fit it into our play!

That's all from me, I hope everyone here has a wonderful time :)

Back
Top Bottom