Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opps even a Mage can make a Mistake {Marcuss and Bunny}

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
Cont from Darker

Re: Opps . and even sometimes A mage can make an error
She managed to raise her weary head to look up at his angry eyes when he told her she was not supposed to have left his feet. She could have slapped herself in face for forgetting that one, she would have to remember to ask his permission for every little thing she wanted to do. She blinked and crawled back over to sit at his feet still sobbing quietly as she looked up at him, she blinked as cum started to get in her eyes and she blink as they started to sting, she had close them because it was so uncomfortable.

Demi flinched at the sound of of punishment but was relieved that he was going to be easy with her since she was still learning "thank you master" she whispered between sobs. She hoped he wouldn't suck out all the sexual energy he had just given her, she was starting to feel sick from being tampered with so much.

She kept her stinging eyes closed as she thought about what she could possibly offer him to make him happy again "shall i punish myself master" she uncertainly a little afraid at the aspect of hurting herself "what does master wish of me?" asked softly.

Watershipdown is my twilight lover

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Marcuss

Sex Beast

Posts: 571 Re: Opps . and even sometimes A mage can make an error
the crawling demon upon the floor returned to his feet. NO he wasn't going to remove what he had just given her for that would cause more problems then not. He let the silence reign while she had offered her questions and suggestions . CHuckling finally to break his quiet "not girl not in that way. "

he took a step back and it almost seemed as if he was giving her a look over. "No pet, I want you to show me how you can now be truely indeispencable" his words toyed with her once more
Wait for it....
Beep

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

luvybunny818
Does oral

Posts: 115 Re: Opps . and even sometimes A mage can make an error
She was getting a little confused, he didn't want her to inflict pain on herself but what did he want. She kind of guessed he wanted her to perform a sexual act but that could be any number of things at this point. She looked down and fiddled with her slender pale fingers for a moment before looking back up to meet his stone cold gaze and sightless intimidating eyes, what was she to do?.

She figured she would go on a wild guess. She crawled over to him with still drying tears in her stunning red eyes. She placed her hands delicately on his hip bones and leaned forward gently licking the head of his massive cock with her amazingly skilled tongue "i love you master...is this what you wish" she asked, praying it was right.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:09 am

Marcuss

Sex Beast

If anyone was to inflict pain on another it would be him. He could hear in her voice and in the actions she took how upset she was for dissapointing him and he decided upon the perfect punishment and one of his own personal favorites. Feeling her eyes upon him he felt the touch of the demonness upon his hips and the soft sounds of her words after the teasing lick to his cock still glistening with her recent orgasm.

"Yes demi that is a very good start" and with the sound of her name a tingle went threw her but nothing seemed to change. Ofcourse the effects of such would not happen till she tried to reach an orgasm. She would find when the time came that she would not beable to cum no matter how much she wanted to nor whatever was done to her. "Continue pet " he smiled seeing her within his mind upon her knees his thick cock right to her lips. That sight alone was erotic and exciting
Wait for it....
Beep

Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:17 am

luvybunny818
Does oral

She was so happy to have his approval for her actions, she thought she had actually made it up to him or was on the direct path to making it up anyway. She was happy as long as he was and it pained her beyond all else to see him disappointed. If she ever saw him sad because of her she would most likely die of depression.

She moaned as he said her name and a tingle ran straight down her spin but she thought nothing of it. She put her expert mouth to work on his huge cock. She licked and sucked gingerly at his thick head sending massive amount's of pleasure through his body. She wasn't lying when she said she could pleasure him far better that any other woman he had ever been with. She was a succubus after all and very good at this kind of thing.

"i love you so much master" she said before going back to suck, rubbing his hips and tights softly with her little hands. She loved this magnificent man, she truly did with all her heart, she would walk to ends of the earth for him and back at his point.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:32 am

Marcuss

Sex Beast

The sound of her joy at his words were not lost upon his ears as she moaned onto his cock and slid her lips around it feeling them stretch to accepts his girl. Her touches causing goosebumps to form upon his golden flesh and his hands slipped threw her hair as she went to her slow sucking feeling her mouth taking him in inch by long inch.

His moan fled from his lips while her tongue danced upon his length " Show my pet, show me the skills of a pleasure demon. Make me moan in want. I want to feel you driving me crazy. " his words whispered from his lips as he took in a slow breath filling his lungs.

"Bring me such pleasures that you say you can bring me pet, let us see how much you want to drink from me. " He grinned for his balls hung heavy filled from his long holding excitement
Wait for it....
Beep

Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:58 am

luvybunny818
Does oral

Demi moaned with her mouth still around his cock. She heard his moans and knew immediately that he was enjoying it. She wanted to give him all the pleasure that he was talking about and she knew that she had the ability to do so. As a pleasure demon even her saliva had special qualities that made the sense more vulnerable and sensitive and served to give the man pleasure. She ran her hot tongue down the shaft and back up again. No matter how large he was she was able to fit his length all the way in her throat since she had no gag reflex

She took his whole manhood and delivered such pleasure to it that his knees would go weak. She lightly clasped his heavy sack in her palm and gave them a gentle and teasing squeeze knowing that he needed to cum. She now had some kind of control in the situation and she kind of liked it but she would never try to assume control, she loved her master to much for that.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:25 am

Marcuss

Sex Beast

The moan from her lips seemed to travel all the way threw his body sending a shiver to rush down his spine. He found himself more sensitive by the demon not completely unknowing to the females abilities which made it that much better. His long fingers slid threw her hair and around her horns with her hot tongue sliding around his girth feeling her taking the whole thing down her throat. The pressure upon his shaft was mind blowing causing it to pulse with pure excitement feeling his cum building within his sac once more.

He rested his hand upon the back of his chair keeping his knees steady at the rush of pleasure flooding his body. The taste of his precum flowing would be constant upon her tastebuds. "Very nice pet. keeping doing that and I will forgive you as well as giving you the privlage of tasting me. That and if you can't keep up with my orgasm wearing it as well "
Wait for it....
Beep

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 pm

luvybunny818
Does oral

She listened to ever last one of her masters moans. The proof of how much pleasure she could deliver to him. She was proud she could even bring forth such sounds joy from his perfect mouth. She continued to suck, harder and harder while her saliva did the job to make him more and more sensitive her touch. If her Saliva were to stay to long on the skin it would make it so any human male would cum in instant repeatedly until they were empty of cum and completely exhausted.

She moaned as he ran his fingers through her soft hair. Her hair being teased or pulled had always been a huge turn on for her. She lightly grazed her teeth along the overly sensitized skin, not enough to hurt but only enough to feel good.

The flow of pre cum into her mouth was so constant that she thought it might be his full load but she didn't quite think that was the climax. She knew for him it would have to be much larger since he had been storing it up for such a long amount of time.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 am

Marcuss

Sex Beast

The way she moved over his shaft was a very firm clue she enjoyed sucking cock and more so his cock. He was finding his length growing more sensitive as she slobbered on it but he kept his cum biulding for he wanted to ensure that she firmly learned her lesson.

He felt the moan that slipped her lips vibrate up his shaft and threw his body, the teeth lightly grazing his flesh was driving him crazy unable to stop the flow of his precum from his head to her mouth. His fingers gripped her hair tighter feeling his blood heating up with every bob of her head.

Finally he slowly started taking more control his hips at first seemed to slowly meet her forcing his length all the way down her throat but as the moments past and she would feel the shaft throbbing harder as his cum started to biuld up creating more pressure. His hips taking more of the control using her mouth as his fuck hole. His moans continued to slide form his lips " Get ready ... hope you wanted a bath my cum guzzling slave

Her masters cock was the only one she could enjoy sucking this much. She licked at it so fervently that you might think it were sugar coated. She was positive she was in love with this man. She was a succubus after all and fed only on sexual desires, it wasn't possible that she could love was it?. But she was sure she was, she had found the only man that could handle a creature such as herself and keep her under control. Only a real man could do something like, she had waited for a man like this her entire existence and she wouldn't leave his side even if he tried to force her away now.

She took him all the way in her throat as he forced himself deeper. She had no gag reflex so she wasn't fazed by what he was doing and she only wanted him completely pleased. Her saliva was doing its job to sensitize his perfect flesh. She ran her soft hands against his thighs, her nails lightly grazing the tender skin while her grazed the VERY tender flesh of his member. She swallowed down all of this pre-cum as it flowed out of him and into her open mouth. She Placed her hand on his hips and pulled him forward into her mouth helping him to fuck her mouth faster, she couldn't wait to taste his sweet cum.

The lids to his sightless eyes closed as the pleasure of her mouth hit him full on. Feeling as the thick head pushed down her throat and how she constricted the tight passage around his cock. Groaning his fingers slid threw her hair holding with a hand ful of it. He could feel how eagerly she sucked showing to him how much she wanted to taste the thick seed slide down her throat and fill even expand her stomach. His balls churned as they grew heavier under her touch and fondling .

His hips started to move leaving thick trails of his precum upon her tongue as he slid it back in. His thrusting using her mouth as another hole he let out a louder moan of pleasure feeling the thick vein under the hard member pulsing as he held onto his peek . He wanted to give her all she wanted, her transgression now far from his mind only the pleasure of her mouth that coursed threw his body. She would feel as his balls slapped to her chin with his increasing thrusts , the collar feeding to her a sudden onrush of his excitement. Pouring out from him in hard crashing waves that timed with every push of his shaft all the way down her throat. His taking of her orifice wild as he hardened and stiffened even more offering to her the impending rush of his cum soon to arrive

She could feel his thick groin cutting off her air as he pushed in, but she didn't care she would deal with a little discomfort to satisfy him. She moaned as he gently tugged at her hair turning her on a little more and making her work harder at his shaft. She could feel her belly rising a little since it was getting so full of pre cum. She moaned against his cock only drooling more and making his cock extremely sensitive, it was only a small matter of time now before he completely burst. Maybe if she did a good job this sightless god would make love to her. She could feel the large organ twitching around against her tongue. She had never expected him to hold on to his climax for this long , very soon he was coming to Cum, she could tell. She continued to suck, working her lips tighter around him trying to milk out his seed.

Amazed at how well she was taking him feeling her moans as she put more effort into sucking his cock. Feeling her slavia sliding down the flesh and coating his balls. He groaned with a loud sound that emitted form his lips jamming the full length down her throat and suddenly she feelt his whole body tense. Pausing for a moment his body stoped and she felt it shake as the head jerked wihtin her throat holding her face to the base of his groin.

It was then with a great yell that slipped his lips when she felt the cock spasm in her mouth and suddely the pent of peek released. A torrent of cum left the hardened member. Feeling him hold her tightly as he continued to cum with an endless stream of the hot seed. Slowly pulling from her throat so the head rested within her sucking mouth letting her girl feast upon that which she worked so hard to bring out.

She could feel the sudden tense in his muscles, the muscle in his thighs that she was holding became flexed under her small pale hands. She readied herself and tried to open her mouth wider for the huge impending amount of semen that was going to follow. Even being a demon of lust she didn't think she would be able to swallow as much of his cum as she wanted to, she worked so hard for it and she wanted it it all. He was still cutting off her air supply with his thick length jammed in her throat and she thought she might choke on all the cum but she wouldn't ruin it now. She soaked in his loud groan as he let it out sending little tingles of energy and pleasure through her sultry body.

The flow of cum started so suddenly she sucked it out and swallowed it as fast and as much as she could. She thought she could swallow all of his delicious seed but as thick spurt after thick spurt poured into her mouth it started to spilled out of the sides of her mouth. By the time the flow stopped her naked breasts and stomach were covered in his cum and she swallowed all she could handle. She fell over panting softly and spitting up little bits of cum. She was exhausted but she hoped she had satisfied her master. "did i do well master?" she asked from her spot on the floor by his feet.

His groans and moans as he continued to cum while she gulped and swallowed eagerly. Showing her want to take in her treat for doing such a good job ,as finally it was more then she could take and it hit her body while he covered her in a thick layer of his warm seed. His breathing was hard as the sightless eyes moved down as if looking to her as she offered her question to him. A smile hit his lips as his musical voice reached her ears " yes my pet you did very well. " The truth spoken from his lips he closed his eyes once more taking his breath in slowing it " Go up one floor and bath. Then go up three more and there you will find me. "

His voice commanding yet pleased and still she would hear the lust for more in his voice " Prepare yourself my little sexy demon cause Master Is far from done taking you

((i forgot her name...so i am going to use that one from now on))
She felt her heart race eagerly as rewarded her with praise of a job well done. Bella's smile grew, her cum covered lips pulling up at the sides showing that she was truly happy that she had made her master happy and only more of his experienced pleasuring was to come. She looked up at him with blinking crimson eyes as he told her what she was supposed to do. Bell could hardly contain her excitement for what was going to happen when she did greet him after her bath. She wondered why she was made to have a bath when he would only make her a bigger mass after wards. He most likely wanted a clean canvas to start over on.

She climbed to her small feet standing before him "i love you master" she said before he was gone. She followed his instructions and felt around the dark room before finally feeling the door and pulled it open walking up the stair to the second floor. She found the building she was in to be not quite what she had expected, it was nice and far more lavish. She wandered around before she found the bathtub. She wanted to get her bath over with and get back to her master quickly. She filled the tub and climbed into the hot water.

The smile set upon her features could be felt as she beamed under his praise. With her words and she headed off out of the summoning room of the tower heading upward. He was A stickler for his pets remaining clean for he did enjoy constantly repainting them like each time was a work of art. Such would bring a chuckle to his lips as he ascended the spiral stairs upward. Not bothering with placing his robe back on the sound of the staff sounded lightly upon the stone steps. Pausing to take a look into the bathing room.

The room was massive holding pools of steaming water set down past the marble floors. Scented soaps at each pool , he listened for a moment to the sounds of her bathing before continuing up his way to the room closer to the peek of the tower. Passing into the threshold of his room a fire came to life washing the area in its warmth and unseen light. Leaning the staff against the wall his feet moved silently over the thick furs taht lined the floor of the room. The large four posted covered in soft satin .

Walking around it his fingers slid over the smooth sheets finding once more his smile coming over his golden hued features at the fun soon to come

The bath was absolutely amazing, she poured in all kinds of scented oils and bath salts that were sitting around the edge of the tub she was in. She gently wafted through the hot steamy water thinking of her master as she bathed. She scrubbed away the cum that layered her front side making sure she was in good condition for her master. The night seemed to have lasted forever and she wasn’t sure her master would ever be sexually satisfied. Although she lived off of sexual energy when she was in the mortal world she could still become physically exhausted and her master was so good and wearing her out.

When she had finished her bath she climbed out dripping wet and completely naked, she had to clothes to wear anyway but she was still warm from her bath. She walked out of the huge bath house and found herself in the hallway again. She found the spiral stair case walked the steps all the way two floors up just as he had told her. She was so eager to see her master she could hardly contain herself. When she reached the door to his bedroom. She peered in and saw her master, looking unbelievably beautiful in the soft lighting of the room “may I come in master?” she asked standing in the door way. She had learned to ask permission for just about everything she did so she would not risk upsetting her master.

The scents that now clung to her form made the way into his room long before she arrived and offered her sweet voice for his ears. A smile would grace her showing his pleasure at her remembrance of her situation " yes my pet you may enter" The soft musical voice caressed her ears with the permission given. With her steps in his arms came around her letting her once mroe feel the strength hidden within the tone form. Fingers slid over her back feeling upon her skin sliding down to the small of her back

His lips brushed her ear taking in a slow breath "smell very nice " the tip of his tongue slid over the edge of her ear "tell me pet , do you wish slow sexual torture or would you wish pleasure till you pass out then only to get woken up by my continued taking of your body " he grinned with teh words whispered sensually to her ear feeling her breasts to his chest as his length seemed to already come to life at the feeling of the demon within his arms

She smiled when his lyrical voice gave her permission to enter his chamber. As she entered she felt him step up to her and wrap his muscled arms around her small figured. She was so happy just to be in her masters arms again, his tight strong embrace pulling her in closer. She nuzzled her head against his chest, her wet blond hair rubbing against his soft skin. She stole a few gentle kisses on his neck and wrapped her slender ivory arms around his waist. She could already feel his massive length swelling and pressing against her stomach just from him holding her "i love you" she said in barely a whisper so it was unlikely that he heard her at all.

When she heard him ask her opinion on what she would like better. she never thought she would be offered a choice but she assessed her options for a couple of minutes. "the second one" she said meekly with a sheepish little smile. She didn't think she could handle sexual torture. Since sexual energy was what fed her messing with it to much could kill her, quit literally.

He could feel her excitement as she slipped into his arms feeling her resting to his chest while her lips stole a few kisses to his neck. Her soft touch coming around him while her softer form found rest to his, feeling her breasts rising and falling as her points pressed to him. He smiled at her soft words which caused him to grin On occasion he offered such to those he owned , for they may be here for his pleasure those that deserved such he valued the things they wanted as well. He offered to her ears a soft chuckle with her eager answer but then for her he wasn't surprised by such.

His hands slid down her rear lifting her up easily off the ground feeling the thick head sliding over her stomach then pushing to her folds sliding over her wet sex right to her slit letting her weight slide down, sheathing herself over his cock pushing all the way in to fill her completely. His lips pressed to hers in a hard kiss. Lips locking to hers while his tongue slipped into her mouth to demand the attention of hers

The little winged creature in his arms smiled excitedly up at her master even if he couldn't see the happiness on her face that it brought her just to be close to him. She felt like she might melt each time she saw his gorgeous smile. When he lifted her up in his arms she gently placed her small hands upon his shoulders as he easily lifted her off the floor by her butt, her heart gave a little flutter as she felt him at her wet entrance. Since he had summoned her so long ago they had been going at it, she wondered if her master ever got tired because she was already starting to feel the fatigue.

She felt her bed lowered upon his girth and let out a heavy moan. She held his broad shoulders to steady herself as his thick shaft completely disappeared inside her. She leaned up to meet his lips as he leaned down to kiss her and she blissfully parted her lip to let his tongue play with her own. She knew her freshly cleaned body was soon to be dirtied again and she didn't care, she preferred to be covered in her masters cum.

There was no doubt his had a huge appetite and even as she moved against him while she was impaled he could feel her exhaustion but that did not bother him to much . His lips stayed as he felt her tight walls slide down over the hard flesh, her jiuces slick making the penetration of her sex easy. THe thick shaft forcing its way in stretching her walls forcing her to accept him hwile he pushed deeper and deeper till she could feel it completly within her. His tongue danced with her eager tongue as his hands slipped from her back .

She could feel the contact of thier bodies breack some for the long dexterous fingers to glide over her full mounds. Pressing the tips upon the soft pliable flesh. He broke the kiss forcing her body to start arching back while his lips started to move over her throat while his fingers trapped her pert nipples, pinched and pulled upon the buds.

(( i think i remebered her name!))
She felt so hot under her pale luscious skin she thought she might be on fire as he continued to kiss her. The young demon woman wiggled and shifted on his rock hard shaft. She wrapped her slender legs around his lips so she was better supported and not simply being held up by his erection. She whimpered softly as their bodies were slightly split apart and his large hands slid between them to grip her supple breasts. She bit her plump bottom lips cutely and offered him a few little moans. She tilted her head to side letting her blond hair fall away from her neck so that he could have better access to it.

Demi moaned louder each time his huge cock shifted inside of her, a lightly layer of sweat was forming on her skin making it glisten lightly. She gently started to rock her hips with his own as she bounced on his cock. She was getting to the point where she may pass out from exhaustion but she was stay awake for her master, his needs were more important than her health or well being.

The heat coming from her body intense while his lips left its own firey trail down her throat and over to the swell of her breasts. His right hands slipped form her soft globe while his lips took over. Clamping over her pert bud sucking slow and hard upon it , feeling it scrape lightly over the sensitive flesh. Suckling hard upon her feeling more of her soft flesh flowing into his mouth . She would feel his right hand slide over her pert bottom starting to lift her while she rocked upon his shaft.

He moaned with a mouthful of breast. While her silk tight folds slid and gripped over the hard member Feleing his hips moving to meet hers as he picked up the pace some. With a slow release he moved his mouth from one breast to the other as now both hands gripped her rear. She would feel his fingers playing with her tight rear hole while she continued to slide and rock herself right over his throbbing shaft pushing deeper and deeper into her depths with every push. Keeping her filled and continuing to push the girl to her limits

She moaned as his lips and tongue only intensified the heat that was raging inside her body, the light sheen of sweat glistening in the soft candle light of the room. She gasped softly and arched her back as his mouth clasped around her firm breast. Her master was so amazing in the art pleasing a woman and he was making her so hot she was wondering if she could actually contract a fever from this. She smiled as he lifted her into a more comfortable position by her butt and she leaned over his broad shoulder. She could feel her head spinning as he continued to pound his way inside her. Her orgasm was already close but she didn't think she could hold onto consciousness much longer either.

"i..im sorry master" she groaned as she passed out falling limp in his arms. He had worked her to the point of complete exhaustion. She only hoped she wouldn't be punished when she woke up for fainting while he made love to her. She pussy was still light though as he fucked her, it contracted still on its own allowing her master to use her body even if she was not still aware of it.

With the moans from her lips as her body raged in her passion of need that was building with every meeting of thier body. He caught her gasp as he filled his mouth with her breast and the sudden apology from her lips as he felt her walls tighten and grip his cock. He groaned feeling her body go limp in his arms from the pleasure as her nectar flowed from her stlit down around his invading shaft. He carried her over to his bed laying her head and shoulders upon the edge keeping her legs up in the air spread wide as his hips continued to plow into her.

His penetrating thrusts would vibrate threw her body grinding his groin to her sex every time he buried his length in. He did not seem to mind at her unconscious state for her body continued to react for him as once more she felt the thick head push now to her rear hole. Sliding in easily from her own natural lubrication he took his time enjoying the tight feeling of her rear entrance . Sliding out once he had buried him self in and pushed back into her pussy. Starting to alternate between her two entrances

She was out cold for at least a good twenty minutes. While in her unconscious state her body did its job of pull at his cock and trying to milk him of his seed. She groaned as her eyes opened she was immediately thrown back into the middle of the pleasure she had been feel when she passed out. She cried out and arched her back off the bed as she came again upon waking up. She kicked her legs that he was holding off the ground. She moaned as he thrust into her ass and by how little pain she felt she guessed he had been at that hole for a while now. She was still amazed at how long her master could last even in the the very tight pussy of a demon.

"uhhh master, please cum for me" she begged wanting his warm load inside her. Even if she were to become pregnant from her masters seed she would not mind. She would bare him a child and even continue to pleasure him more so. She was to tired to move her body and she laid there sprawled out as he continued to take her body.
((it took forever but i replied=] ))

By the time the demon had awakened she found her body jolted with each hard long stroke. His cock burying in deep while he continued to alternate between her holes while she groaned in the awakened pleasure. Her crie and feeling her legs kick in response to his actions. The sightless eyes looked down upon her while he held the rhythm moaning with the feeling of her tight holes gripping his cock prepared for each sudden invasion.

Her words would only accent the fact that he was close, feeling his shaft pulsing with the excitement as he was holding on to a string with the rapid wild actions. It was then as he shoved into her rear he let out a roar of his pleasure and she would feel the first of many powerful shots as for the moment he concentrated upon the rear hole. each time she would feel his shaft slid in unloading more of the thick seed within the dark canal

Back
Top Bottom