Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Sunny's search, but make it fandom | craving persona

sunny

☀️
Hello hello! Sunny here, but feel free to call me sun or sunny! I've had a general search thread here for a while now, but lately I've been experiencing a pretty big resurgence in interest for fandom rp so I thought I'd put together a little thread catered specifically to them.

First things first, while yes I love smut, I am a story first roleplayer. I don't have much interest at all in rp's that are only about characters having sex. I want real plots with a real progressing story. With that out of the way, let's get on with it!

For my rules, other good stuff you might want to learn or even just non fandom ideas that might interest you, please check out my main request thread

Fandoms
my list of fandoms isn't terribly extensive, but here are the few universes I feel I could confidently do an rp in. If there's stars next to it I'm craving them! I mostly do mxm but there are a few instances in which I'm interested in playing as or against girls

Ace Attorney **
- Edgeworth
- Phoenix
- Godot
- Klavier
- Apollo
- Blackquill
- OCs
Danganronpa
- Interested in pretty much anyone from the main three games

- my personal favourite characters are Chihiro (down to play them as male, female or non binary) Byakuya, Gundham, Kazuichi, Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Kokichi, Shuichi, K1B0, Rantaro, Gonta and Korekyo
- totally chill with playing some female characters for this fandom too, my main girls are Aoi, Celeste, Ibuki, Peko, Chiaki, Himiko, Miu, and Tenko (fxf pairs only for my lesbian queen plz)
-I actually kinda have a plot in mind for a long-term revolving around Rantaro and some OCs, if ya know, ya know. But it's a big spoiler for V3 to mention it so just hit me up if you wanna hear it.
Persona 3 , 4 and 5***
- I've got big brain rot for persona 3 right now thanks to reload. I'll love you forever if I can get some Akihiko x anyone action up in here. Fair warning, I've not finished the game yet so I'd like to avoid spoilers.
- Down for anyone from 5, especially Akechi and Ryuji
- Not yet finished playing 4 but also interested in most characters from it
- Also down to play as the girlies from any of the games. Haru, Naoto and Fuuka are my personal favourites.
Genshin Impact
- basically interested in anyyone, there's way too many characters in this god damn game to keep up with and list here

- I love all the taller male characters the most tho
- OCs
- Zuko!!!!
- Sokka!!!
- But mostly OC's
Fallout
- Just sorta interested in the general apocalyptic setting here,
the story and characters aren't super fresh in my mind right now so OC's only
Legend of Zelda
- Link
- Prince Sidon
- Ganon
- Zelda
- OCs
Mystic Messenger
- Yoosung
- Jumin
The Hunger Games
- Once again, only really interested in the general setting
- Would love to throw some OC's into our own hunger games

Last edited:
Hello! I am desperate for gay lawyer content at the moment!!! Ace Attorney fans, please do hit me up in the dms!

Back
Top Bottom