Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Village of Shadows

Kingooey

Moon
Resident-Evil-Village_20210507043020-scaled.jpg

Hello BM! Hope you are all doing well. x

~~~

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on here! Mainly because I've been preoccupied with roleplays off-site, but I've returned with a particular craving for Resident Evil. Specifically the games following Ethan's struggle from the Baker House to the Village.

I, like many others, was fascinated with the newest game ever since the teaser was released, and now that I've played it beginning to end I couldn't help but feel dissatisfied. I was disappointed we didn't get to see more of the characters, or that Ethan wasn't given more freedom to choose a certain path and change his fate. I'd absolutely love to explore an alternate timeline of some description, perhaps introducing some new characters of our own, or adjusting existing ones to meet our favour. Some romance would be wonderful as well, although horror games don't leave much room for comfortable courtship, if you catch my drift. ;)

I'm primarily seeking a double up arrangement where we both play at least one canon character - I'm perfectly happy to do any pairing you'd like for your side of the agreement, within or outside the Resident Evil franchise, so long as I can enjoy some semblance of gothic shenanigans. (I will admit that I would love a chance to write as Lady Dimitrescu though, since there was such a hullabaloo about her when the game was released, and her situation is oh so interesting to me). If you'd like to see my list of fandoms or preferred themes, or just wanna see more of my fabulous personality, please check out my other slightly outdated fancy-looking thread!

If I've piqued your interest, then by all means, keep reading! x

~~~

Some information about me:

• I'm a young lady from the UK
  • I'm currently studying, but I also have a part time job, so activity varies
  • I can play any gendered character, although females/non binaries are my strong suit. I don't mind what gender my partner is!
  • I prefer MxF, NBxF or NBxNB for romance
  • I mainly write through PMs or forums (forums let me show off!)
  • I'm literate-advanced
  • I write as much as is necessary, but I always mirror posts because I feel bad if I write less šŸ˜…
  • I prefer balanced plot to smut!

My kinks:

• Bratty/Uppity
  • BDSM
  • Discipline/Obedience
  • Character development (the kinkiest kink)
  • Switching (for the right plot)
  • Dub-con/Non-con
  • Lima/Stockholm
  • Predator/Prey (just try and catch me)
  • Risk of pregnancy
  • Aftercare
  • Teratophilia (that's a new one!!)

My big no-nos are anything considered overly taboo, basically. I'm willing to budge on some things, but if it's blatantly gross, morally awful, or objectifying, then I'm already sprinting out the door!

~~~

I think that's everything you need to know! If you'd like to reach out and ask for examples, or ask any questions, then please feel free to do so! I'm very excited to see what ideas people might have (and share my own).

Cheers! xxx

Kingooey

Back
Top Bottom