๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–›๐–Ž๐–‰ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— (May contain NSFW, political views and harsh judgements about certain types of people)

Malice Crowe

Planetoid
๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

Hello, my name is Crowe, or you can call me Malice, most pick the former but either is good by me. Okay, you caught me, I'm lying, neither of those is actually my real name, but for now one of them will have to do. :p I used to love journaling when I was younger and I figured since this site has a space for it, I'll go ahead and give it a try again since it's been YEARS since I've actually done it. Okay since I'm a raging alt addict with more characters than Cthulhu has tentacles it's probably going to be a place where I show them off, but I'll probably rant in between posts of them about various, miscellaneous crap, maybe....mangos? Or perhaps the current political/economic climate? Maybe tentacle hentai? I loves my hentai! Anyways you've been warned, this is not a safe space for anyone or anything. It's my little corner to do with what I please, within the scope of the site rules of course. :) So without further ado, let the madness begin!

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š๐–—

I am in my 30s and have been role-playing for a good number of years on and off with some of my more matured characters. This means they have a lot of history, so if you ask for it, do be prepared for a novel as I am a large fan of keeping everything canon to them save in extreme cases like death or conquering the world or something of the more massive sort. This means that yep, that little, gratuitous, raunchy, sex scene in a sweaty, gritty little alley with your maid and a succubus that picked her up at a dive bar? Totally canon for the succubus! That time outside of town where a demon ripped out your guts and ate them? Totally canon for the demon, doesn't have to be for you obviously of course, not about to force permadeath. That also means some of my characters, like my 700 year old Torrie vamp are best challenged by other older characters and will eat any newly created 19 year old devil hunter alive before their whiskey-and-blood breakfast. Spoiler, it's mostly whiskey, the blood just makes it so she doesn't get heartburn and stomach cramps. That being said I also have lots of new characters as I'm just someone who creates them out of nowhere when I feel like it. Both types of critter will be featured here, when I get around to making little blurbs for them.

My style of writing is multi-paragraph to novelistic (it's not always insanely long I promise). Depending on what I'm given to work with I oblige with return. I am fairly adaptable and usually do my best to match a partner. I generally don't have a strict word count I desire as long as you don't one or two or three line me. For me it's more about writing with someone than quantity. Give me something to chew on though or I promise you I'll get bored, sorry to say. The things I like to rp range from extremely dark and we're talking Vantablack to light hearted. There will always, due to the types of characters I play, be a good mixture of plot and smut. I do not do exclusively either because that's just not the way I write. Even if your character isn't with my character, mine will be likely a pervert or have some lascivious vice. I just don't do clean and totally wholesome as no believable person is that way, even the most chaste people have fantasies. Conversely, I also don't play completely smut centered characters either, cause it's a snorefest after a while. The scenes I most enjoy playing are gritty. I like fantasy, occult, horror, sexuality, dystopian futures, psychological anything, etc. in my rp. As long as it's entertainingly intricate I can dig it, even slice of life sometimes, sparingly. I don't like rping mundane things constantly, doesn't have to be magic and demons, hell I love a good mafia story without all that, but it's gotta have some action, some drama in it. You know what I mean. I'm also a damn sucker for anything DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) based or WoD (World of Darkness, VtM, Werewolf, or Changeling).

Last bit is pretty elementary. If you treat me nicely, I'll do my best to treat you doubly as nicely and I can be a REALLY SWEET and KIND person. If you treat me badly, if you act without tact or without the respect that is due another person simply for existing, I'll treat you twice as badly and while I personally do care about the reasoning behind you treating me badly, I simply won't allow it without repercussion. Pet me I'll snap you up, feed you cookies and snuggle you! If you hit me, I'll stab you repeatedly with a rusty iron spoon, or spork, or well whatever is close at hand! One last thing, there is a difference between blunt and direct, the former is rude, the latter is diplomatic, I advise the latter when talking to me if you want me to listen at all, otherwise you're just wasting your breath yapping into a vacuum. I seriously won't even look at what someone says if they start a sentence off with, "I'm gonna be blunt," I absolutely hate that type of behavior and refuse to subject myself to it on any medium.

skelecrow.jpg

I may post a few plots here as well, or maybe I'll archive my ideas here. For the moment I'm going to start with showing off a few of my older characters, just to see if anyone might be interested when I make my RT. For now though, I think this is enough, good evening to you all, or good morning, good afternoon, whatever it may be. Oh yes, and finally, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE, I'm just going to use it as my personal space, any comments please direct to me in messages! I look forward to hearing from you!

Oh yea, here is my f-list if you wanna take a look at it. Keep in mind, none of these kinks are mandatory as some of them are fairly extreme. Again, I have a million characters rolling about and I'm completely willing to make one up that is a bit more tailored for a story.​

Last edited:
Succubus 1 - "Madam"
Devil's daughter.jpg

"Oh? You want a name? Well you see the issue with that dearest one, is that I've so many, many, many of those. I just can't decide which one to give you. They're a dime a dozen for a lady like me. How about a trade to help me choose? You whisper me your darkest desire and I'll /show/ you exactly who I am?"

Bio
Name: Eclipse (Translated from her home language)
Alias: Often goes by Madam, Miss, M'lady, but has tons of other names too.
Race: Succubus
Gender: Fiend - Shapechanger (Strongly prefers the female form)
Orientation: Complete Lesbian
Role: Always Dominant, Always Top
Vices: Yes!
Favored Weapon: Her magic, Her Glaive, Her claws, tail and fangs
Favored Armor Style: Medium or Unarmored
Strength Rating: Powerful

Appearance

It varies depending on if she's shifted forms. In her true one she is seven feet tall with long, toned legs, curvy, but not voluptuous hips, a flat, well worked stomach, ladylike shoulders, elegant arms and graceful hands the fingers of which are tipped with viciously sharp claws. She is busty, being an F-cup, but her height allows her to wear them well. Her skin is unearthly smooth, unblemished, she does not tolerate scars or imperfections, it and her lavish, knee-length hair are both paper white. Her eyes are cherry-red, but fluctuate between darker hues, it makes them look as if her irises are ablaze. Her sclera are black, which only serves to accent them. Eclipse has dragon-like wings with a 12-foot span when fully unfolded, they are crimson on the inside skin but get exponentially darker towards the edges. She also has a long, reptilian whiptail that ends in a barb, like a wasp-stinger. She has multiple horns that are obsidian in color. Eclipse's teeth are all sharp and mirror the tone of her skin and hair.

Personality

Being born in a hell dimension, be it any type from any history or fandom, has shaped her into quite the cruel creature. She is ruthless, guileful, shrewd, and utterly selfish. She is of a neutral evil alignment, perfectly willing to eat an ally alive if they become a drain or prove weak. Eclipse is also comfortable in a hierarchy, that being said, she prefers and will always be out to rule it, she is constantly scheming. When she makes a deal, she keeps her end of it only in so far as if it serves her or her current superiors. Eclipse exploits rules and regulations for her own benefit but also has zero issue tossing them aside when they become worthless to her. She is always out for herself and if she's offering something, best believe either you or someone else is paying for it, there are always chains attached to her bargains. Eclipse has no care for what is considered good or evil, only what serves her purpose, though she does herself remain in the thrall of more powerful superiors in her home realm who are philosophically committed to the latter.

As far as mortals go Eclipse targets the infirm of mind and soul, those in misery, those desperate for whatever reason, the vulnerable. She will crawl like spiders through the cracks in ones mind and nest. She will scrape away any sense of self that you have what doesn't serve her. You will betray your friends, your family, your faith, even yourself at her desire. She will become your deepest obsession and your most fervent infatuation. Her corruption will creep into you and immerse itself so deeply that it becomes you. Of course the more stoic and pious you are, the more time it will take, but the sweeter it will be for her, don't doubt that for an instant. When she is done with her 'art' as she puts it, she will ask you, "Won't you be mine all mine?" and you will gladly hand yourself over naked, bathed in her wickedness, to your new existence. She will gift you her blackest kiss and she will feed on you, stealing your soul to add to her grievously long tally. She won't likely kill you though she can in the moment, but all you are and will ever be shall become her property and by extension the property of those she serves, till she decides to betray them for a more profitable path. The only real way one keeps her loyalty is by serving her or remaining strong enough to be in power themselves. Eclipse has some years upon her, more than a few lifetimes, as such her firebrand streak has cooled immensely and she knows very well the benefits of patience, charm and playing the long game. Her moves are always calculated far ahead of time and she's extremely adaptable to changing situations.

Being an arrogant thing, she prefers to take the form of mature but beautiful women who have some measure of power. She doesn't like being without comfort or status. She will also most certainly have orchestrated the death or kidnapping of the original ahead of time so she can take their place. It's most likely the former unless she's doing it so she can torture them in the latter. She also has a particular predilection for innocent and alluring young women, especially ones of religious persuasion. She just can't keep her teeth out of them. She won't at all shy away from someone who is a bit older either, a soul is a soul, if you're throwing yourself at her, she will gladly eat you right up. Eclipse is, however, quite shallow when it comes to looks, she always deals more tactfully with those that are conventionally pretty and she prefers the forms she takes to keep to that aesthetic as well. In other words if you're ugly, though she will take you, she may just kill you after and send you to hell to serve in whatever capacity her overlords wish, maybe they'll stick you in a hellhound, how delightful!

Misc. Details

Her tail has many purposes from combat, to lascivious, to more mundane, she's just as capable of using it for fun times as using it to hold a cup she's drinking from or slicing a tied up victim. It's extremely agile.

Her favorite colors are red, gold, white, and black. She often blends these in her outfits, which are generally quite extravagant.

She has a STRONG preference for relying on her seductive nature and body to seduce rather than her mind magic.

Ugly people annoy her deeply simply by existing in her immediate presence. She doesn't always show it, but she is markedly more cruel to them.

She has a fondness for wolves and snakes, she thinks they're both just adorable!

Despite what one may think, she does have emotions and can have a heart, it's just black and shriveled and pitiless and tiny, maybe even a little on fire, hidden in there somewhere under the miles of sadism.

She has a fetish for blood and tears. Someone crying, especially during sex, gets her even more excited. This goes for tears of unhinged joy and broken sadness.

She totally uses her shapeshifting for lewd, not even gonna try denying it.

She does her fill of smoking, drinking, and drugs, none of it can actually do any permanent damage to her, but she can get inebriated and can act a fool while in that state.
Shapeshifting - She can take the form of other humanoids male or female as well as several monstrous types of creatures and animals.

Manipulation - Head games, seduction, deception, intimidation, are all part and parcel with her dealings, she is good and has a lot of experience with it all.

Charm/Dominate/Confuse/Delusions/Lust/Terror/General Mind Fuckery - Though she much prefers the art of claiming her prey with her own looks and force of personality, it's much more entertaining for her, she is still a succubus and can enchant the minds of others. This is a power one can attempt to resist of course. ((Mind control always depends upon consent to me.)) NOTE: She can force you into taking her kiss and feed on you but she can't claim your soul if it's not weighted down by her corruption.

Dimensional Travel - She can move between the material planes and hell at will unless she is bound magically.

Flight - She has wings and can use them to fly unless she's shifted to a form that doesn't have them.

Deadly Kiss - All it takes is one touch of her lips to draw out your vital essences. Doesn't much matter which of a lady's mouths its on.

Summoning - Most times she will avoid personal combat entirely, instead bringing forth one of her subordinate minions/monsters, be it hellhounds, tentacled fiends, insect abominations, or whatever is in her wicked mind to dig up from her arsenal.

Fire immunity/control - She's a fiend from hell. Bathing her in a blaze does nothing, she'll make the flames her bitch and toss them right back at you. This goes for any type of fire. Holy fire spells will have the fire damage stripped from them but will still do the holy damage in full.

Poison/Disease/Cold/Lightning/Acid/Normal Weapon Resistance - Her body is very much different than that of a mortal. She's resilient due to her heritage. These things can hurt her, but their effects are diminished.
Sure you can shoot her, stab her, throw a grenade at her, freeze her, dump sulfuric on her, shove a lightning bolt in her face but the effect will be decreased. Note: A large normal weapon (greatsword/10-guage/Bazooka) or a powerful ice/lightning/Acid attack will still probably take a good piece of her and slow her up but you won't keep her down without something cold iron or holy. Poison and Disease can only weaken her a very small amount, if she doesn't shrug them off entirely because of her physiology.

Darkvision - She can see in complete lack of lighting, even if it's magically asserted.

Demonic Strength/Speed - Though Eclipse tends to far prefer never actually getting up close down and dirty, she has physical capabilities beyond that of mortals when she does. If she is actually fighting though, she has her back to a wall for some reason.

Tail Stinger - The barb at the end of her tail is poisonous, the venom saps ones physical capabilities and mental fortitude.
Cold Iron Anything - She is rabidly allergic to this, it not only cleaves her flesh like warm butter it also sizzles her skin simply to touch it. This is intensely painful for her. Do not expect her to cook with or clean your cast iron skillet.

Holy/Blessed Anything - Though these things will not burn her, they will sicken and distract her in progressive levels depending on just how powerful the item is. A holy weapon has just as easy a time as cold iron cutting/piercing her. It is also very painful to be wounded by them for her.

Holy Ground - She does not lose her powers on holy ground, but she does itch or become ill, it's extremely uncomfortable for her and it's a huge tell if she's trying to remain unnoticed. If said place is corrupted or deconsecrated, she no longer suffers this problem.

Arrogant - She won't engage in a fight directly with you unless she's ordered to by a superior or unless she's forced to, in her eyes you aren't worthy of it. Otherwise you can fight her beasties and lessers. Sadly, this /does/ sometimes lead to her foes escaping, though maybe, more fun for her to torture them if they do? This does not extend to higher level demons, angels/celestials, fae, she /will/ personally fight rivals and stronger enemies like that. ((This has much more to do with keeping it fair to people playing less powerful characters who want to combat her. She IS a bit strong. I'm happy to have her summon something weaker and run off unless it's insanely important to her to win.))

Hierarchy - Though she is no fledgling she does have superiors that will give her orders from time to time and may even handicap her at any particular task for entertainment purposes. Demons like to screw with each other too. ((I will decide this with dice rolls most often.))

Binding - If one finds the correct way to do it, she is a magical creature and can be bound to service. Do understand, she's never loyal, it's just how the rules work for her. She will be looking at every turn to get out of it or to trick her binder into getting killed somehow. She has to obey and can't kill them, that doesn't mean she can't convince others to do the latter or set her free somehow. ((More open to this than demonic superiors played by people popping up, player characters can bind her, there will be discussion first though.))

Envious - Yes, the green eyed monster is strong behind that often regal facade. She will plot and plot and plot, plots, upon plots, simply to get what someone else has. This also comes in when dealing with other demons a lot. It just digs at her when someone else has something to show off, be it a item, or a title, or a girl. It could be something as simple as a wooden spoon, this is more about her having it and you not having it when it comes down to it.

Lustful - She is a succubus, always on some level aroused, she needs sexuality, even if she knows how to hold her cool, she eventually has to have it and will get progressively more agitated if she doesn't get it.

rose on fire3.jpg

OOC Note:

This is one of my old DnD characters that I adapted for use in regular/non tabletop rp. I've had her forever, which is why she's strong. I don't have any wish to start over in rp with building her up again, she's been through far too much so she'll remain powerful. I am definitely willing to re-adapt her for something like DnD again, or any other type of system rp, character sheet and all that, take away skills and traits that don't make sense and add others in, etc. She will still be a higher level succubus though. I do have great desire to play her so if you need anything in a role she can fill, by all means ask! A good portion of the time she does play a villain in people's stories, or sometimes she helps the hero for a price, it's never something that will end up good for the protagonist if they make a deal with her however. She can and will assist with slaying a stronger demon for power plays. I also don't mind playing her as a support character in story arcs. I definitely am glad play her with/against other powerful characters too! I will also gladly do 1on1 rp with her, it will remain canon for her, but doesn't have to for you though I would love her to have some type of effect on the long term of another's character. I find it delicious but it's not a deal killer if you don't. I will definitely play her in whatever type of setting is wished, she will always be adapted to be something akin to a succubus, whatever said universe may offer.

Back
Top Bottom