Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM4DM

Xivis

Meteorite
Hey guys!
I like to keep posts short and simple, but I have loads of details to give those that are interested!

I find that campaigns tend to fizzle out pretty quick, which is always a bummer. You put in all this work to set up a campaign just to have it fall apart before you get to the really fun part! So, here is my idea. We both run campaigns for each other, so we both get to experience being a DM and player. You’re putting in the work on one and getting to play through the other. Plus, I find people are most excited about their own ideas, so it keeps us both engaged.

————————————————

A couple things you should know:
1. I prefer playing on discord. It has way better features for running campaigns.
2. I would be using 5e. If you have a system you’re really into, I’m totally down to learn it, but 5e is what I know how to run.
3. My post length can vary a lot. If it is setting up a scene or something new, it will tend to the longer side, but if it is responding to an action, it will be shorter.
4. I’m not into masculine characters. Sorry!
5. While I love smut, I’m also a sucker for adventure and romance, so those will likely be bigger themes in this campaign.

————————————————

I have a only two world ideas I’m currently interested in writing, but I’m always down to make new ones. I always make a map for my world.

Kloen: A frigid and mountainous land based loosely on Norway. A brutal Theocracy took over the nation fifty years ago in a bloody war. They persecute magic users, burn books, and don’t allow the worship of any deity but Valton; the patron god. Your character is thrown into adventure when their destiny crosses with that of Sjarm, the goddess of magic.

Ancient Greece: Your character is the champion of a Greek God (and possibly a demigod themself if you prefer). The quest will depend largely on which god you choose. Less developed and open to ideas.
————————————————

That’s about it! Shoot me a PM if you’re interested or want to discuss more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom