Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Red dead 2 roleplay mxf

Copperkey

Moon
So as the title suggests, this is for a red redemption 2 RP, knowledge of red dead redemption also could help too.

I had one like this going a while ago but it fell apart.

Anyways, onto the plot.

YC will be a special being of sorts. Could be a vampire, werewolf, witch, elf, etc, who is from the dark ages, somewhere around 850 AD. They get into a fight with a magic user, who then traps them inside of a charm of sorts and holds them there for years.

The charm is passed from hand to hand until finally your character is freed and finds themselves in 1899. (Maybe a bit earlier if you want)

From there, MC will find them and after some convincing, will help YC find themselves a spot in this world.

In the mean time, they'll be on the look out for two other parties. One will be an ancient order whose sworn duty is to wipe out all magic, including your character. The second will be mostly male counterparts to your kind since now YC is the last female.

As I stated before, this will be in the Red dead universe, but does not have to include any/all of the characters.

My parings can be:

YC X Arthur Morgan
YC X OC

We would discuss what changes in the game compared to the roleplay once we get started.

Kinks/turn-ons
I'm pretty open to anything save for what I list in my no gos below. If you have any particular kinks you want to include, just ask. You may be surprised.

Turn offs/no gos
Gore, vore, character death, bondage, water sports. (List may grow depending on what I find lateron)

PM me if you would like to try

Back
Top Bottom