Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord's Pet((Marcuss&Siren))

CrystalSiren

Super-Earth
Within the dim halls of a vast throne room a row of women stood, hands bound, and heads bowed. Each one different then the last, some with dark skin, some with light and some who weren't fully human. One such being was a young neko with black hair, to the untrained eyes she'd appear barely 16 but in reality she was turning 20 in less then three weeks. She's been sold to the pet trader like several others of her kind less then three months ago. She was dressed in an almost sheer harm outfit, light pink against her even lighter skin. "Heads up Lady and remember keep your mouths shut. There was a look to Selena and the neko chuckled lightly, she had a tendency to speak without thinking.

All at once their heads shot up as the door to the left of the throne opened and several armed guards came out followed by a figure she couldn't quite make out. Large brown eyes narrowed in but the guards blocked the way as they announced his entrance. We'll if I'm lucky he won't want anything with ears and a tail she thought to herself.

The Dark king sat upon his throne The dark eyes of coal watched the parade of females set before him almost showing a bored loook upon his face . The long dark hair hung over his face while he shifted and the cool dark silk whispered over the well muscled frame underneath. AS the Slaver Spoke the deep voice echoing around the room he let out a bored sight " What trash did you bring me this time Saul ?" he stood up off the bone throne and the well shined boots clicked upon the floor as he took the confident and fluid steps.

He seemed bored as his gloved hand came to rest upon the bone hilt of hte longsword that rested upon his hip. He held the move of one use to moving in the darkness weather assassin or thief he seemed to fit both. He would pause before each female looking her up then down Shaking his head "What is this trash you brought, Your lucky i don't just take you " shaking his head the rest of his words stopped as he came to the last girl. "And just what do we have hear" the whispered voice deadly in its tone as he looked at the neko. "Do you have a name ?" his voice commanding seeming to strike right to the soul as the man looked at Selena

Her black ears actually flicked back with a brief sign of shock that he ever addressed her at all. Saul had seemed confident that she'd be overlooked, and even offered to let her lead the procession in. Of course she'd denied him, but it obviously didn't matter if she led or followed. Her ears and tail stuck out like a sore thumb. "Selena sir." she said strongly though there was a tremor to it. The man was frightening, the way he moved and spoke. He sounded more like an assassin then a thief. There was a lethality to it that made her inner animal want to scurry away and hide in some dark hole.

"S...Sir surely you're not interested in her, she's half cat. I have several more very beautiful women who would happily serve in your household." the slave seller stuttered out sweat forming on top of his bald head. Selena's ears flicked back as she turned to look at the terrified man. "You know what? I'm more human then you'll ever be Saul." there was anger in her voice and she'd momentarily forgotten that the King was standing in front of her. "So take your self righteous attitude and shove it up your ass." the blow that followed made her stumble and jerk the chain, a small trickle of blood fell from the corner of her mouth and she hissed before turning her attention back to the large man in front of her, shrinking back instictivly.

His eyes witnessed the shock and surprise on the girls face at his stopping and even speaking to her. He smiled as she offered her words and then it was a reaction of events as she sent her outburst and then she was struck , Saul went flying across the room with an even faster movement of his hand. He ignored the trader as he looked to the girl " You deserved that slut. Don't ever talk back to a free or I can promise you will wish for the slap of a hand to what i am capable of doing to you. " he reached into an inner pocket and the small bag clinked as it landed at the slavers feet " Get you and your trash out of my domain before I change my mind and toss you in with my pet alligator .

He did not say anythign as the troupe of girls was led out and he looked to selena " your now mine, from this day forward you will adress me as Master and nothing else. " waving his hand a servant came out of no where, well he looked more like a kid probably a initiate into the guild " take this slave , get her cleaned up and find similar clothing see threw, I like that on her. Get her quarters , she will be my personal servant so show her around and explain her duties " the commanding voice brought fear from the lad as he nodded making motions for the girl to follow him and quickly

Her ear flicked back as his voice thundered around stirring a fear deep inside her. She could already imagine what he would do if she argued with him, none of them were pleasant. Arms crossed across her chest she said nothing as the orders were issued to the frightened child. Wow to work under a man like him, she sort of felt sorry for the kid. Then she felt sorry for herself realizing she worked for him too. Selena turned on her heel tail flicking nervously as she followed him out only breathing once the throne room doors shut behind her.

Naturally she followed along after him nodding as he pointed out this and that. Where she'd serve his meals, where she'd do his laundry, and that like. All the while she made note of possible escape routes and hiding places. The seamstress ended up putting her in sheer lavender top that stopped just beneath her full almost C cup breasts and tied around her neck and upper back. The bottoms nothing more then two panels of cloth held by a thin string around her wide hips. It matched perfectly with the few personal articles of jewelry she wore. A golden arm band, a bracelet and a ring. She sighed as she looked in the mirror ear flicking to show her annoyance; now all that was left was for her to be shown her quarters. Hopefully they were far away from the King, but somehow she doubted it.

Sure he was ruthless but then the guild wasn't one of the most powerful within the city if he had been weak. Watching the neko go with the initiate he went about his business while she was being led around and shown her duties. With the onset of evening he met with his lieutenants for tonights activities and contracts that needed to be filled. With his rumbling stomach the meeting adjourned knowing his commands and orders would be carried out. It was rare these days that he actually went out unless it was something equal to his skills and reputation.

By this point she would have been shown her quarters as well which would be adjacent to his. Much smaller yet far more lavish then most of those who served. She had been given food as well as more clothing similar to the thin sheets that already cocverd her. A bath as well had been issued having explained that he hated anything but clean. SO it was no surprise that he did not knock but merely walked into her quarters as if he owned her.. Cause he did ..

The young neko had just emerged from the bath and was staring at the clothing that had been sent up. Seriously he wanted her to walk around in public, wearing this? It was worse then being nude. Of course she was right near the head of the guild and too make matters worse there was no lock on her door. So he could barge in whenever he wanted and she could do nothing about it. Dropping the finely made towel she tied the bottoms around her waist and was just about to work on the top when the door flew open. Immediately her arms went around her still bare breasts and her ears went flat back on her head. "Excuse me!" she snapped not realizing who it was until she'd already made the statement. When she did her eyes widened briefly before she backed up a bit. She'd take it back if she could even though she knew it was probably too late.

The door closed with a soft click as he caught in time to watch her slip the see threw silk around her waist. The pure dark hues fell upon the feline as she spoke before realizing who it was she just raised her voice to. The moment the last sound left her lips she found that she had not even taken a step back before she found herself knocked back onto her rear and her right cheek stung with the controlled force of his back slap. By the time she even felt the pain his hand was already at rest at his side.

"Stupid little slut... you do not raise your voice nor snap at anyone. you are lower then even the boy that showed you around. I own your little ass and if I want to walk into your room I can for your nothing but my little whore.. " His voice was a whisper barely heard and yet the tone dripped with his controlled anger. "Now on your knees bitch. Back straight, chest out , hands on your knees, head straight but eyes lowered. " The commanding voice sounded to her very core

She collapsed her head spinning for several moments until she realized who was speaking. Immediatly her ears flattened back in fear and she got to her knees. That can't be true, sure she'd been sold as a slave, but a sex slave? Shaking her long black hair she placed her hands on her lap standing tall with her full breasts exposed to him. Looking down she ignored the fact no man had seen her topeless before, if she didn't do this he'd make her. Selena simply didn't wish to be struck anymore, she felt the bruise forming even as she knelt like he ordered ears back tail twitching angrily behind her. "Is this correct....master?" she questioned softly.

THe sudden fear from the feline touched upon his nose as he took in a slow breath. His eyes would catch the look on her face as it would seem the truth of her servitude was coming out.Still he smiled as she knelt for him and exposing her body to him though he noticed the angry swing of her tail even as she asked the question in the soft voice. "Yes very good pet. but the tail should remain motionless. " letting her know that he was not blind to her anger.

"Now if this hasn't been explained before you are my personal servant. To cater to my every needs. Cleaning my room, doing my wash, making sure my meals are brought to me on time. " He paused as he crouched down before her forcing her eyes to meet to his " As well as my personal little slut, Doing whatever it is I wish to do to this hot little body of yours. " She felt his fingers pinch the nipples upon her bare breasts. He stood up and headed to the door that adjoined to his room " Finish dressing and grab my evening meal. " A finality in his tone as the conversation was over he closed the door behind him though the souind of his amused chuckle could be heard coming past.

Back
Top Bottom