Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make human Dom or non human

Mom4demoncock

Banned
Banished
33 white female submissive MILF.
I am looking for a couple creative scenes. In the scenes u can be human or human with powers or abilities. Or u can be a alien or monster or creature even a demon can have his own form or possess other humans even change then little. If u want u can be sadsitic I have a scene that involes that. And I also would love to see if Dom's can do a scene where u are dominating me and someone walks in like my friend Megan my mom or my aunt or my son or my husband or my ex husband

Second idea

I love to play a Pokemon scene where I get used and abused by different type

Ok I love pokemon I would love to play a scene as I play as my self and ingot used by a pokemon or maybe my son is a trainer and his rival finds me and he uses high level ones to use me. Or u can be the leader of team rocket and i try to make a deal and u use me or even have your pokemon to use me just so my son will not be getting attacked. or even use ghost or dark type or psychic pokémon I have Kik or discord if u want to play sir

In these scenes I do like to play as my self I like to use my pics to help set up the scene i just want to make that clear. If u don't like that idea I understand and their is a chance we don't match because of that

Discord is milf4demoncock#9854 and if u can edit or even make Captions on pics that's a huge plus

Am here to role play I am not here to write a book. Indo like detailed scenes but am not going to write 4 paragraphs for a response

Back
Top Bottom