Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM for Solo System Games

inchhighguy

Planetoid
I'm a long time GM looking to run a couple solo RPGS. That is with me as the GM, and you as the Player Character. I'd prefer D&D(any edition except 4th), or Pathfinder(1E). I prefere the Froggoten Realms setting, or Planescape, or Spelljammer. Details to be ironed out.

At the most basic I'm looking for a slow play by post game. I'm online at least once a day, so I can log in and post often...but not always...once a day. So a nice slow burn type story works great here. I would be up for a weekly 'live' chat game, if we can meet schedules (I'm EST available 6pm to 9pm, mostly).

I do not care about post length, your not writing a novel you are making a post. As long as your post is clear and compleat, it will be fine. You can't just post 'my character attacks", for example. 1st person 'live' is a must.

Expect an adult story, with smut depending on the story, plot and related things.

Please DM to discuss.

Bump.

Still looking for a gamer or two. Both Play by post (posting once a day or so) or 'live', on say Discord. I'm monstar#9232, look me up there.

Bump.

Looking for players for a solo game or two. You can be old dice tossers or newbees, either is fine wth me.

Bump.
Looking for players for a solo game or two. You can be old dice tossers or newbees, either is fine wth me.

Hello! We chatted on Discord earlier.... and here's the character I was thinking of playing!

Let me know what you think. I'm open to changing things up if you want a different direction!

Attachments

• Kellessa10241024_1.jpg
    Kellessa10241024_1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Kellessa10241024_2.jpg
    Kellessa10241024_2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom