Mx Female Looking For A Few Specific Cravings (Smut Heavy)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Back and looking for new roleplays. Mostly craving my new idea, but open to the other options as well.

Hello there. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my request thread. I've been having a few cravings lately, some very specific cravings. I'm honestly not sure how well this will all go, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to give this a shot. A lot of these ideas I have are loosely based off of fandoms and characters I've been wanting to play with for a while, but have had no luck in finding partners for. Because of that, I figured I'd try to come up with some roleplays using versions of the characters that look and sort of act like the original, but with an original story, and with no requirement to have knowledge of the fandom the characters come from. If you have knowledge of these characters, that's great. If not, don't worry about it. I'll be sure to leave a brief description of what they should be like.

Before I get started though, let me go over some rules.
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind a few errors here and there, but I'm not going to respond if I can't understand what you sent me.
3. I don't have any particular post length requirement, but I'd at least like something to work with. I understand that we all get writer's block sometimes, and sometimes there's times when you don't have much to respond to. However, if I'm sending over a couple of paragraphs, and you send me a sentence or two, then it's probably not gonna work out.
4. I prefer to roleplay over PMs. I might be convinced to do thread, but I won't to IM roleplays. I my schedule often doesn't let me be online when most others are.
5. I'm ditch friendly. I understand that times have been tough lately. Sometimes we're too busy to come online, other times we simply lack the motivation. While I would appreciate a heads up, I'm not gonna get upset if you just happen to disappear on me. If anything, I might send you a poke after a week or so, see if you're still interested.
6. Most of these ideas anime/hentai themed (depending on the smut level), so most of the settings will take place Japan, with Japanese names. This isn't for all of them, but let me know if that's an issue. I'm sure we can work something out.
7. I like to use anime/drawn images for references. You're welcome to use whatever you prefer. If you'd like me to use something different, let me know.

Kinks: My F-List is majorly out of date, and I'm too lazy to edit it, so I'll just post some of my major kinks and dislikes. If there's anything you like that I didn't mention, feel free to bring it up.
Likes: rough sex, messy sex, risk of getting caught, older women/milfs, harems, large breasts, lots of cum, condom play, cosplay/sexy outfits, roleplay within a roleplay, sex in places outside of the bedroom
Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, hardcore BDSM, extreme violence, yaoi, futanari, bestiality

*NOTICE*
Currently trying to properly write down my ideas, so this will be a little barren for a little while. I'll be sure to update when I get a bit more free time, but I wanted to get the thread up for now so I don't have to worry about it later. Feel free to keep up with the thread, and I'll also bump it when I get some new ideas down. Thank you.

Last edited:
Idea #1
The Doujin Artist, And Her Assistant

A new doujin artist has been gaining popularity lately. Their art is very detailed, the girls drawn are very cute, the stories are interesting, and the sex scenes are very lewd. Whenever books by this artist go on sale, they often get sold out within an hour. Many people wish to meet this artist, but they make a public appearance. Everything is sold through the publisher, or through acquaintances of the artist. Aside from that, nobody knows who this artist is, what they look like, whether its a man or a woman. The only thing people have to go off of is that the artist goes by the penname HIME (pronounced: hee-may).

MC has recently been hired by a publishing company to work as the assistant to a mangaka. He knows little about who he's going to work for, but the publisher has given him quite the task. Turns out that aside from drawing and coming up with stories, the person that he'll be working for can barely take care of themselves. So it'll be MC's duty to help make sure that they are taking care of themselves. Cooking, cleaning, making sure they bathe, take out the trash, and all of this on top of helping with the actual manga. Sounds like he's going to have his work cut out for him.

To his surprise, he finds out that the person he's going to be working for is a beautiful young woman. Sure she dresses like a slob and barely takes care of herself, but it's still quite surprising that a woman like her is living this sort of life, seeing that she can easily land herself a decent boyfriend with her looks. However, there's more to the surprise. After seeing her art and the type of manga she's drawing, it turns out that MC is working for none other than HIME. This beautiful woman is the hot new doujin artist that everyone is going crazy over.

Turns out that many of her ideas come from fantasies she's always wanted to experience. Romantic moments, lewd moments, depraved moments, she's had all sorts of fantasies. Seeing that her work has been getting a little stale recently, her publisher has decided to hire her an assistant, one that could help HIME live out these perverted fantasies, and help develop inspiration for future works.

The Heroine:
wyvXhZa.jpg

Name: Saki Miyamoto
Penname: HIME
Inspiration: Osakabehime from Fate/Grand Order

Saki makes her living as an artist, mostly drawing doujins, most of her work being for adults. The genres she works on vary in range, some involving romantic pairings, other involve darker roles, and some simply being about perverted deviants. Despite having such a perverted mind, Saki herself lacks any actual sexual experience, mainly due to her being extremely shy and awkward around other people.
Growing up, Saki was relentlessly bullied. The other kids picked on her, making fun of her for being the ugly kid in class. She had very few friends growing up, which resulted in her developing an obsession over anime and video game characters as she grew up, knowing that they'd never hurt of betray her. And despite growing up into a beautiful woman, she still has a very low opinion of herself, taking all of that bullying to heart, and still thinking of herself as the gross weirdo they all called her when she was younger. Because of this, she's always belittling herself, always apologizing to others for making things weird, always finding excuses to avoid talking to others.
While she doesn't look back on her childhood fondly, it appears that the bullying has had an effect on her. Aside from her low self-esteem, it seems to have also sort of developed a sort of masochistic mindset for her. In most of her works, the female character is submissive. And in some of the more intense doujins, the female heroine often has some similarities to Saki herself, unless the doujin is based off of existing characters. With many of these works being based off of Saki's fantasies, she often likes to act out these scenarios by herself, using toys to try and envision how certain sex scenes would play out. Unfortunately, she can only get so far with this by herself.
With her publisher and friend noticing her struggling with her work, they took it upon themselves to hire some extra help for Saki, help her develop steamier stories for her viewers, as well as help take care of the fact that Saki lives like a slob. And despite Saki being kind of lazy and not wanting to do anything outside of drawing, she does take her work very seriously. She is aware that she's struggling with keeping her work interesting. She's aware of what her publisher is trying to do, and she wants to try giving this new assistant a shot. While it'll be awkward trying to interact with him, she believes that he can help her get over her slump. Plus, she's always wanted to try and live out those lewd fantasies in her head, and this assistant will help provide the perfect opportunities.

MC's Role:
I'll be playing as Saki's new assistant. How he looks is pretty open, but I'd prefer if he's somewhere close to her age (could be a little older, or a little younger). As for how else he looks, I'm pretty open. He could be a huge stud that can manhandle the lewd artist. Or maybe Saki can get defiled by her own ugly bastard of an assistant. Whatever he looks like, this will mostly be a consensual story, possibly leading to romance.

Last edited:
Idea #2

A teacher, soon reaching her 30s, has a secret life that she doesn't want her students to know. At school, she's seen as a relatively easy-going teacher. She doesn't get too strict with her students, and she gets along with everyone pretty well. Sure she's a little self-conscious about her lack of a love life, but she tries not to let it bother her too much, or at least she doesn't let it show with her students. A few of her male students like to flirt with her, thinking that she'll be desperate for a lover and be an easy catch, but she never takes any of their advances seriously. Sure the idea sounds kind of exciting for her, but she knows better than to hook up with one of her students. Plus, getting too close to a student will ultimately lead to her big secret getting revealed.

And what's her secret? She lives a double life as a popular cosplayer on the internet. Going by a different name, she posts pictures and videos of herself wearing all sorts of cosplays, dressing as various girls from anime and video games, many of the outfits being quite revealing. After doing this for a few years, she's not entirely sure why she does this anymore. Perhaps it started from curiosity, but eventually she got hooked on exposing herself to the internet. She loves seeing the comments she gets from boys saying how much they fap to her. She even makes a few public appearances from time to time, wearing scantily clad costumes in front of crowds, and getting excited from the horny boys crowding around her. Seeing the bulges form in their pants, she secretly wishes that she could just forget about her other career and simply give in to her desires.

Unfortunately, her secret is eventually discovered. A student has learned her secret. Maybe they noticed the identical mole the two girls had under their eyes, or maybe the cosplayer had something in the background of one of her images that gave away her identity (maybe her teacher's suit for example). Horrified of her secret getting out, she's willing to do anything to have her double life remain a secret. And the student probably has an idea for them to compromise on.

MC is going to be her student. Perhaps he's a playboy that fools around with various girls, and his teacher is just going to be his next target. Or maybe MC is a guy that has had a crush on his teacher for a long time, using this opportunity to finally get close to her, as well as enjoy the sexy cosplayer he's also admired (go figure, they're the same person). Or perhaps you have another idea for my character.

The Heroine:
0lRVaV6.jpg

Name: Sayaka Tsugimoto
Alias: Ruri Okita
Inspiration: Satomi Tachibana from How Heavy Are The Dumbbells You Lift?

Sayaka has always been a bit of a closet otaku. As she went to college and adulthood, she kept her hobbies to herself, knowing that they weren't all that popular with her friends and coworkers. For a while, it didn't seem to bother her, and she successfully became a teacher. By day, she'd teach her students, chat with her friends and coworkers, do her regular job on a daily basis. And by night, she'd catch up on her anime, she'd binge through the newest games, and then she'd drink herself stupid on her days off. As she got older though, she started getting more stressed out. Her job was hard, sometimes students were difficult. Some of the male teachers liked to harass her, sometimes grope her when she wasn't paying attention. On top of all of that, she was getting older, and she was still single. All of her friends from college were now getting married and starting families, and she was getting older and older. She knew that she'd eventually be seen as unattractive, unable to get married.
As a way to cope with the stress, and feel young again, she dressed up in some cosplay, taking pictures of herself and posting them online. She made sure to dress up enough so that she wasn't recognizable, lord knows how much trouble she'll be in if someone at the school saw these pictures and recognized her. And after posting the pictures, she started receiving comments, people complimenting her on her outfit, people saying how attractive she was, even a few people trying to hit on her. She initially did this to give herself a little confidence boost, and it worked, maybe a little too well. Pretty soon, Sayaka began posting more and more of these pictures of herself, the cosplays getting more and more revealing. Seeing these positive comments made her happy, she felt younger reading these. Reading the comments from the boys that were pleasuring themselves from her pictures, they made her uncomfortable at first. However, she soon started to see it as a positive thing, boys were finding her desirable. A woman her age could still make the guys drool for her.
Soon enough, she started building a following, and she eventually became known as Ruri Okita, the popular cosplayer. She sold some of her picture collections and even videos, making some spare cash on the side. She even made public appearances at conventions, posing in various outfits for her fans, enjoying the attention she was getting, getting to see guys go crazy over her displaying herself in front of them. What started off as a hobby soon became a fetish. And soon enough, Sayaka began to have fantasies about her fans having their way with her. Maybe a fan discovered her true identity and blackmailed her. Maybe a fan got too obsessed with her and forced himself onto her. Or maybe some thugs found her in a revealing outfit, and treated her like the slut she was dressed as. All of these ideas and more began to excite her, and she eventually began to wish for it to happen. Whether she knew it or not, she wants her secret to be discovered. She wants to be at a man's mercy.

MC's Role:
My character will be one of Sayaka's students, so he will be younger than her. Maybe he's a playboy that fools around with all sorts of girls, with Sayaka becoming his newest target. Or maybe he's a student that has had a crush on his teacher, and has found an excuse to get close to her. Perhaps he's some loser otaku that's obsessed with Sayaka's cosplay persona, and plans to claim his dream woman after learning her true identity. For the most part, this will be a dub-con/blackmail story that eventually turns consensual as Sayaka enjoys her situation more and more, possibly a little romance, depending on my role.

Last edited:
Idea #3

In a world of fantasy, a young woman lives alone in the forest, working as an alchemist. She makes a living developing potions and medicines to help the nearby villages, earning herself a nice reputation. And as her reputation has grown, she's earned herself a small following of admirers. And why wouldn't she? She's young, beautiful, friendly, and has a killer body. However, despite her popularity, she prefers to remain secluded in the forest, so she can easily have access to the various ingredients she needs for her work.

While her alchemy requires all sorts of ingredients to create many powerful potions, there is one ingredient that's pretty common in her recipes, and one that can be kind of tricky to get. Semen. Since she lives alone in the forest, it's not like she has access to a guy at a moment's notice. And it's not like she can just ask random guys to give her some of their semen. One, that's just weird, who does that? And two, there's a lot of guys that could try and take advantage of her, think she's some loose slut. So she has to be a little picky with the guys she picks. It's usually travelers that wander towards her little forest cottage, needing a place to stay for the night, she usually requests they sleep together as payment. Sometimes she's forced to extract it from the creatures in the forest, but that's always inefficient, especially with many of the beasts getting quite violent when she's trying to take their seed.

Left in a bit of a bind, the young alchemist is finally given her big break. She stumbles across an injured and unconscious man outside of her home. As she nurses him back to health, she figures she can convince him to repay her for saving his life. The forest has been getting more dangerous lately. Maybe she can hire this man as her bodyguard, as well as use him to extract her special ingredient.

The Heroine:
PAa8Dmi.jpg

Name: Renoa Silver
Inspiration: Reisalin Stout from Aterlier Ryza

Growing up to a family of alchemists. When she finally reached a more mature age, she left her home and went out into the world, hoping to make a name for herself as a great alchemist and help people. After a couple of years, she found herself settling down deep in a forest, near a few neighboring towns, and she began making potions to help people in need, charging very little for her elixirs. It wasn't long before she began to grow in popularity, and Renoa welcomed it, always happy to make new friends. Now, whenever she makes a visit to one of the nearby villages, she's warmly greeted by the townsfolk, many of them offering her gifts such as food and herbs. While she tries not to take advantage of their kindness, she often takes some of the gifts home, not wanting to appear ungrateful.

Due to her requiring semen for many of her more potent potions, she's had to sleep with various men over the years. However, she's always had to be choosy with the men she sleeps with. If she tries to flirt with the wrong guy, she could end up in a pretty bad situation. So when the guys are the ones that approach her for sex, she usually has to turn them down, not wanting them to get the wrong idea. Sure a lot of them seem nice, but she's dedicated to her work, she's too busy to be thinking about being in a serious relationship with someone, despite how that might help her with her semen shortage. There are plenty of times when travelers get lost in the forest and seek refuge in her home. Those are the guys that often have the best chance of sleeping with Renoa, using it as payment for helping them. Since she's likely to never see the travelers again, she doesn't have to worry too much about getting attached.

Still, unless she finds a solution soon, it's only a matter of time before her extractions from wild animals will bite her in the ass, possibly literally.

MC's Role:
My character will be the injured individual she finds outside of her home. Since this is a fantasy world, I'm pretty open to what my character is. Maybe he's an ordinary human. Maybe he's an elf. Perhaps he's dwarf. I'd also like to possibly do something where my character is an orc. Regardless of what he is, Renoa saves his life and decides to hire him as a live-in bodyguard. Since the forests have been getting dangerous, she asks if he can stick around to protect her. She may even convince him by reminding him that he now owes her a debt. Plus, having a guy around makes it easier for her to have all of the semen she'll ever need. And if getting all of that semen feels good too, then that's just a bonus.

Idea #4

Suzu Mitsuki makes her living as a streamer. She's known for being very sweet and wholesome during her streams, always having a cheerful smile and interacting with her fans in a friendly manner. Some fans might also view this attitude as a little off-putting, with her smiling and giggling during almost every situation, even when she's playing horror games or dealing with some viewer harassing her. Regardless, Suzu is a pretty beloved streamer.

While she's most viewed as pretty wholesome, Suzu has a bit of a devious side, one where she likes to perform lewd acts without anyone noticing. It all started when she saw some comments where fans were speaking about Suzu in a lewd and vulgar manner. They talked about her body, how it made them feel, what they wanted to do to her. Reading that, something inside of her began to awaken, she wanted to see more of these comments. Knowing that some fans pleasured themselves to her filled her with excitement. So during her streams, she'd subtly do lewd things, try and see if someone would notice. She's stream without a bra on underneath her blouse, she'd play with a vibrator inside of her, she'd play games or host watch-along streams and 'accidentally' get to the lewd scene and pretend to act surprised. Deep down, she'd wish that someone would notice what she's doing, maybe use it against her. She's not sure why, but she really wants to become someone's bitch.

The Heroine:
6WfrkG8.jpeg

Name: Suzu Mitsuki
Inspiration: former v-tuber Lulu Suzuhara

MC's role:
I have two ideas for what MC could be. One involves MC being a male friend and someone that handles her streams. He's aware of Suzu's fetish, and sort of helps her with it, wanting to keep her from getting herself into herself into trouble, and he may have a bit of a crush on her. He could help her masturbate on stream, maybe the two have sex as she tries to hide her pleasure on camera. They could also have a secret 18+ account on a different website where Suzu has sex in front of the camera, hiding her face to keep people from finding out who she is.

Another idea is that MC is a fan that finds out her secret. Maybe he confronts Suzu during a fan meet-and-greet event. Rather than get upset, she asks him to meet with her secretly. Maybe she gives him her address, or maybe she tells him the room number of a nearby hotel. There, she lets him have his way with her, finally getting to live out her fantasies, MC sort of becoming her fuck buddy, needing to satisfy her seemingly endless libido. Gotta get it all out of her system to remain the wholesome streamer most know her for.

Back
Top Bottom