Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Boo's Little Requests! (NSFW)

Boo-san

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“€๐‘œ!

โ„™๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐•

unknown.png
rt_help_boosan2.jpg
rt_help_boosan3.jpg
Test
unknown.png
rt_help_boosan4.jpg

unknown.png
rt_help_boosan1.jpg
IAMSERIOUSANDDONTCALLMESHIRLEY

Name:
Boo-san, Boo​
Time Zone:
CST​
Posting Frequency:
I will try to post everyday when I can!​
Writing Tense:
Third person, please!​
Writing Medium(s):
DMs or Forums!​

โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ Welcome to my Request Thread!

Hello, Hello! I am Boo-san, and you can call me Boo! Welcome to my request threat! I have been doing rps for about 10+ years now and am almost always looking for new partners for all sorts of silly ideas that like to pop into my head randomly! So thank you for coming and looking over at my rp requests!

โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ This is where YOU come in!

I am looking for some rp partners that are wanting to try some rps with me! I would hope for some basic grammar, and a few sentences from you.
If you so choose to be part of an rp with me! I don't mind some mistakes here and there, but I would like to understand what I am reading.
I like to post around 2-4 paragraphs myself, you can post more and I will try my best to match. Just might take a little longer for me to reply if given massive walls of text!
I do not mind whatever gender you are, as long as you can play a fun and interesting character we're all good!

โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ My way or the Highway!

Some rules!

1. Respect my limits, I will respect yours! Simple!
2. Try to avoid one liners, a few are okay but I like some detail and thought put into a post. I will try to do the best to match what is given to me! c:
3. Real Life happens. I get it, If you're gone for a few days. Okay, cool. That's fine, but if you plan to be gone for a suuper long time a heads up would be nice, if possible! Messages always open if something comes up!
4. If you're interested in an rp, please message me in DMs. I will get back to them asap. I will ignore post with 'hey. I wanna rp' and no idea from my thread or offered.
5. I am a switch, so if you want me to dom or sub just ask! I'm happy to play either role, but would like to know preferences if possible! c:
6. I do mostly play Fantasy Genres, but I am also very open to anime and game worlds. As well as some modern ideas, and maaaybe historical ones if the plot sounds awesome!
7. Have fun! If you're not having fun, please do tell me! We could work out a solution if possible, but if not that's fine. I don't want to do an RP where only one of us is having fun making the story!
8. No characters under 16!
9. Potatoes. Yes. Po-ta-toes, boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!​

โ—Œ โ—Œ RANDOM PLOT โ—Œ โ—Œ

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ

The Wildest West

This plot revolves (heh) around a sci-fi setting in the far flung future. Where humans have evolved enough to master space travel, and began to explore more and more out into the galaxy. This brought with it, a new age of frontiers. New riches on the expanses of the edges of the galaxy. Rife with eager people to uproot their lives to go to a planet surrounded by two large suns. Creating a near endless day and a desert landscape that was harsh and brutal. Though the land was hard to keep up with food and water, those who could find large caves often grew rich off the precious metals and gems that were there. Making vast fortunes where many thought there would be no way to make a living. As the boon and stories grew, so did the population and need for people. Soon bandits began to arrive, trying to make quick money off those working long hours of the day. And bounty hunters to seek those and put them to justice. Many people were seeking to get rich quick, expand their fortunes or just make a name for themselves. All on the the idea of a great new gold rush.

Possible Pairings

Outlaw/Sheriff
Outlaw/Outlaw
Bounty Hunter/Sheriff
Bounty Hunter/Outlaw
Outlaw/Miner/Worker
Sheriff/Miner/Worker
Bounty Hunter/Miner/Worker

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ

The City

The place simply known as The City was a great bastion of magics. Be good, bad, or indifferent. It was the pinnacle of all the magic users to be strong enough to enter and learn from new and ancient masters. A place to hone and master new better, stronger methods of magic without fear of being prosecuted for the act of magics. As the world around the city had grown fearful of magic. The king growing mad in his age, thinking that his court wizard somehow had a plot against him decided the best course of action was to eliminate anything and everything magic. Pleas of logic were lost on the old king, and once his own advisor nearly lost his head every magical beings were quickly rushing to escape. Making the once small obscured little town into a massive thriving city. Filled with all sorts of creatures and beings that were protected. Growing in power, and grew even stronger over the ages until the old mad king had died. But even after the tyrannical king was killed, many still feared magics and that somehow magic was an evil and cursed thing. Only to make things to fall ill and die. But after many years, and many successors to the throne a new queen had arrived. And in her open minded nature sent letters to the leaders of the City. Urging consul, and peace. The Queen hearing fairy tales of magnificent magics, and the possible power to have such an ally as them wanted to make peace with them. Calling to them in hopes to bring magic back to her world, and to strike out the stigma her great grandfather had pushed into the minds of her people.

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ

A Neko's Tale/Sci-Fi
Humans after years of searching, looking and wondering if life is out beyond the stars they had gotten a message. A message from the edge of the solar system of an exploration craft that was not of human origins. What humans had contacted were a species of aliens that had traveled a far and vast distance looking for life beyond their stars. Eventually they landed in the solar system, and managed to meet with humans. Bringing with them a golden age boom of technology and space travel. Eventually humans grew used to living with nekos and living on various planets and out in the stars.

More to Come Later!

More to Come Later!

โ—Œ โ—Œ KINKS โ—Œ โ—Œ
YES/MUST HAVESxxxxxMAYBExxxxxxxHARD NO'Sxxxxx
Sexy/Slutty ClothingSpankingForced Feeding
Rough SexIncestExtreme Pain/Torture
Casual SexTransformationScat
UniformsAnalVore
Breast/Nipple PlayPregnancyDeath
Piercing/TattoosBondageExtreme Blood/gore
โ—Œ โ—Œ PAIRINGS โ—Œ โ—Œ

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Neko x Human
Neko x Neko
Shapeshifter x Human
Shapeshifter x Vampire
Shapeshifter x Werewolf

โ—Œ โ—Œ FANDOMS โ—Œ โ—Œ

Bioshock
Bleach
One Piece
Fallout
Harry Potter

Special Awesome thanks to Jumbled for templates and help! Much thanks! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom