Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๏ฝฅ โ˜พ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ [ status updates ]

aeline

๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡
Supporter

journal1.png

T H I S _ I S _ W H E R E _ I _W I L L _ P O S T _ S T A T U S _ U P D A T E S

Last edited:

2 0 . M A Y
2 0 2 1
I know I'm behind on replies & I can already tell you that I am going to be just as slow in the future. My life has finally taken an upturn (yay!) & I am happier than I've been in years. I still enjoy roleplaying & I am not going anywhere, but I won't have so much time for roleplaying this summer. I still want to keep my active roleplays, so if you are okay with slow replies every now and then (1-2 weeks), you don't have to do anything but reply whenever you get the chance! However, should you want to drop our roleplay, don't worry, I'll understand. Don't be afraid to message me (or ghost me).

Anyway, thank you so much for your patience!

Last edited:

2 1 . M A Y
2 0 2 1
I need to let my waiting partners know that I won't reply until Sunday or Monday, at the earliest. I am going away this weekend and won't be back home until Sunday. I am enjoying our roleplays, so I will reply when I get the chance. I've just had a lot to do lately and my head has been somewhere else when I've actually had a few hours to spare.

I will reply, just be patient for a few more days! Thank you<3

Last edited:

2 5 . M A Y
2 0 2 1
However, I'm a bit stressed out by all the messages in my inbox, so please be patient while I work my way through them. I will respond to all of them, but it's going to take a while. Don't worry though, just because you don't get a reply right away does not mean I've lost interest, it just means I don't have enough time to get through them all in one day. Sorry!
I'm really grateful for all my amazing partners<3

2 9 . M A Y
2 0 2 1
You're probably wondering where your replies are at. And I don't really have a good answer. Somewhere along the way I just lost my motivation to reply to any of them. But I'm still interested in them, I just need some time to get back in the right mood to actually sit down and reply. Right now there's very little I want to write.
I would really appreciate it if you read this post. It's a letter to my partners that explains a few things. If you've already read it, then thank you for being patient and understanding<3 Truly, it means a lot!
My life has finally taken an upturn. I am happy. I am busy. But I still enjoy roleplaying, I just haven't had that much time for it lately and my motivation has been close to non-existing. I apologize for that. I promise that everyone will get replies eventually, but you might need to wait a week.... And then some more weeks after that, for the next reply. This summer is going to be busy.

@TheGunslinger @Father Figure @Elimael @Anasyrma @IndoWriter

5 . J U N E
2 0 2 1
Things are great. My boyfriend and I are moving in together in August, so we're trying to figure out what we have and what we need to buy, etc etc. I also work more this summer than I've done this spring, which means I don't have the same amount of time to write or do other stuff. I know I owe a few replies and that things are moving slow in that department. For that, I apologize. I am very grateful that you're so patient! Truly, it means the world to me. Sometimes when I do have some time to spare, I don't feel like writing at all, which can be pretty frustrating, I'll admit.
Have a lovely weekend!

@TheGunslinger @Father Figure @Elimael @Anasyrma @IndoWriter

10 . J U N E
2 0 2 1
I'm alive. I'm just extremely busy. Life hit me in the face and the truth is, I don't have that much time to write these days. I probably won't for the majority of the summer. I don't really want to drop any roleplays, but I might put some of them on hold - but don't worry, I'll let you know when that happens! I'm really sorry for the delays. I feel super bad :c But as you all know, real life comes first, and right now I've got my hands full with it.
I'm not struggling with anything. In fact, I am super happy! I'm just really busy, so when I have some time to spare, my head is not in the right place to write. Anything. Hopefully, that will change after the summer, when I don't work so much and we've settled into our new apartment! Honestly, I'm so excited!

28 . J U N E
2 0 2 1
Time is moving too fast. Like way too fast. It's already late June and July is right around the corner, which is when I start working full time for 2 months. That means that roleplaying won't be prioritized, and my replies will most likely come late. And by late I mean I have no idea when they'll come. I know I owe quite a lot, and some roleplays I've put on hold already. I hope I'll get more time to roleplay after the summer and after we've settled into our new apartment, but time will show!
I hope you're all having a lovely summer so far!

24 . J U L Y
2 0 2 1
Once again, time is moving way too fast. It has already been a month, and it feels like I updated with journal last week. I know I am behind on everything, and I will admit that I feel a bit bad. At the same time, I don't have any leftover energy to do much these days. My boyfriend and I are moving into an apartment next weekend - it's finally happening! Hopefully, after we're settled in and I don't work 6 days a week anymore, I'll have time for some roleplaying again. Or at least time to be here at Blue Moon a bit more! I miss it. I truly do. The community here is amazing - the members are amazing. I am grateful I found this site.
To all my partners - I am sorry for the delay. You will have to wait a bit longer. However, I hope you've had a great summer so far! Mine hasn't been too bad, it's just been busy and filled with work.

1 .S E P T E M B E R
2 0 2 1
It's been a while. Obviously. And I feel bad, but at the same time, it's not really my fault that my motivation hasn't been present lately. I do hope it comes back at some point, but right now it looks rather dark. My "active" roleplays still stand, but you might have to wait another month or two or three or more. If I'm dropping it for good, I'll let you know, but by then you might have already dropped it yourself or ghosted me altogether. and to be honest, I won't blame you! Because I haven't been around much lately, and my amazing partners deserve active partners.
We've settled into our apartment and soon we have everything we need. I still work 5 to 6 days a week and the hours I spend at home are spent doing chores, cooking dinners, relaxing and spending some quality time with my boyfriend. I don't think I'll get more free time throughout the fall, especially not when Christmas comes knocking.
I wish you all well and I hope you can enjoy your other roleplays for the time being!

6 . N O V E M B E R
2 0 2 1

2 6 . F E B R U A R Y
2 0 2 2

0 8 . F E B R U A R Y
2 0 2 3
It's been a year.... And it's been a tough year. Like, a really tough year. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff, and I have not been in a good head space. Thankfully, I have the best fiance in the world, he has truly helped me in this difficult time. Now things are slowly getting better, but I am far from good. I will try to take more care of myself in 2023. I do not have time or motivation to roleplay, but I still try to pop my head in here every now and then. Take care <3

Back
Top Bottom