Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female βŠ³π¬π­πšπ«π­ 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞⊲

Magno

Supporter
Supporter
>print(status)

Very tentatively exploring the idea of writing an rp again.
Leaning towards stories with a bit more smut (but plot is a must!).

>Do you want to skip the intro?

no
People have been roleplaying with me for more than a decade now, so I guess I can't be that bad. I love creating characters, building plots, coming up with twists and playing out these scenes with someone else who likes this as much as me.

However, it's ultimately a form of entertainment, and I prefer playing with partners who understand that. I will not put any pressure on you to reply, and I will not mind if you decide to drop a RP and disappear. Similarly, I would very much appreciate if you do not put extra pressure on me to reply, it stresses me out and kills the fun.

Apart from that, I think I am quite approachable so don't be scared, I swear I'm nice, you can talk to me OOC too.

When it comes to roleplaying, I write normally more than 3 paragraphs per post, but it's very case dependent. The more material my partner gives me, the more I can react to and put forward. I will play over PM or thread on this site only.

If you want to know about me a bit more, I will let you know I am male, in my 20s, English is not my first language but hopefully you won't notice, and I am in a GMT time zone. Apart from that, I love music, maths and all kinds of random discussions so even if you don't want to roleplay with me, I'm happy to have a nice chat.

yes
Ok, thanks for clicking anyway!

>Configure your preferences:
my_preferences.txt
  • Normally I enjoy MxF pairings, but that can be case-dependent.
  • Although I can play both doms and subs, I enjoy switching the most. Especially when there is an element of power struggle. If I end up playing a dom, I still expect my partner to contribute pushing the story forward at the same pace as me.
  • I like to complement my posts with images, but I am not great at that so... encourage me if that is something you like too!
  • I am in general quite open minded to trying new stuff as long as it's not in my no-list (see kinks table)
  • I love convoluted plots, uncertainty, creativity and most importantly... enthusiasm. If I feel that my partner is enjoying the RP and keen on keeping it going, it really motivates me to post and makes everything more enjoyable.

> print(kinks.csv):

Favourites
Would be very interested in exploring with the right story
Not happening
Foreplay
Dub-con
Switch
Realistic bodies
Intelligence/creativity
Character contrast

Anal
BDSM
Toys
Multiple partners
Non-con
Exhibitionism
Training
Toilet play
Gore
Incest
Beasts/anthro
Large age gaps
Unrealistic proportions

> Choose a setting and/or pairing:

HistoricalFantasyScience fictionMythologySlice of lifeFandoms
  • Gladiator x Roman lady
  • Knight x Queen
  • Knight x Arabic princess
  • Assassin x Princess (japanese version with ninja?)
  • Noble/King/Prince x concubine
  • Spies during cold war
  • Elf x Human
  • Knight x Sorcerer
  • Knight x Thief/Rogue
  • Magician x Witch
  • Werewolf x Hunter/Witch/anyone (no bestiality)
  • Vampire x Anyone
  • Curses, dark themes
  • AI x Human (blade runner/Her/ex machina/westworld kind of ideas)
  • Star wars universe - the concept of light vs dark side
  • Post apocalyptic survivors - being forced to stick together
  • Superheroes (Marvel & DC, or OCs) - really like the idea of secret identities
  • Angel x demon
  • Isis x Osiris
  • Greek gods and creatures (any) - includes both original plots or re-tellings
  • Valkyrie x Thor (traditional)
  • Athurian myths
  • Genie x lamp finder
  • Student x Student -young, inexperienced, romantic
  • Best friends - I like exploring the idea of switching the mindset from friends to lovers
  • Co-workers /worker x boss -power dynamic, taboo, having to keep things secret, risk of being caught
  • Intercultural - exploring cultural differences as a barrier to overcome
  • Musicians - I love music. That's it.
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Star Wars
  • One Piece - I'm a huge fan of this manga and I would love to play something out
  • Marvel & DC
  • Game of Thrones
  • Verious animes (try me)
  • Harry Potter (only playing OCs here)

> Plots:

Error 404, no plots found. Please try again later.

#to begin plotting or for further questions, send me a PM.

Last edited:
Bump after way too long. Looking for something simple to get me back writing after the break.

Back
Top Bottom