Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for Longterm

Shining Twilight

Meteorite
Welcome to my Male/Female request thread

Things to keep in mind:​
  • English is not my first language but I am proficient enough with it.
  • I have ADHD and Autism. Both affect my muse in any given story. Due to this, my partner must understand, I might get bored with a story after 50 to 110 posts. This does not happen often but has been known to happen. I will try to continue the story just know it might require time for my muse to regenerate. So my posts may be a little late
  • I prefer thread over PM. If you are embarrassed to do any part of the story in a thread then most likely we won’t get along. I am very upfront and hide absolutely nothing.
  • I am a female. I play female. I only enjoy playing males in Male/Male love stories especially those where the straight guy realizes love knows no gender
  • I encourage separate OOC chat for talking about the story, characters, or anything else in general. I believe open lines of communication are best so we both can make the story great, and there's nothing wrong with chatting either. This can be done via PM or discord. Off-site RP is ok, I cannot remember if the rules allow it.
  • My post length can vary, but a safe bet is 2 paragraphs. I prefer you to stay away from one-liners unless we decided to do a quickfire RP for some reason.
  • I enjoy smut in the story, though I am not experienced in smut writing. I also prefer if there is a story behind it. Smut intensity can vary on a lot of factors. Let's talk about it!
  • Unless talking about beforehand 97% of posts must progress the story. I dislike it when I am the only one moving things along.
  • For anything other than fantasy or some anime, I prefer real-life face claims. I get into characters more that way.
  • I am very open to really anything if we talk about it first. Darker topics such as Rape can be discussed and I am generally fine with it. Things like this do have a profound effect on the characters.
  • I do not really have a good understanding of the concepts of dominance and submissiveness. So asking me which one I play is lost on me. If your character is not fluid on that aspect, we might both find ourselves with a dom or sub pair. It is very rare that I will play an overly aggressive character in aspects of relationships.
  • Be completely verbal if you do not like something or prefer a scene to go a different way. If you do not want to RP anymore tell me.
  • So, I do not like plots that are all about sex. With that being said, you can be upfront about what you are expecting smut-wise, just do not message me with a plot that screams, I want to do smut only.
  • If you are interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Craving
- I am enjoying a current RP I am having where my partner is a Storyteller and I am but a character in his story. I would love more of that type of RP

RESPOND TO THIS IS IN PM ONLY WITH SOMETHING OF SUBSTANCE.

Things I enjoy:​
Slice of life
  • forbidden romance - This is more like parents do not want them together. Rich/poor pairings. Love is blind pairings.
  • arranged marriages - This could be between the characters or one person is getting married
  • military/civilian
  • taboo relationships This could be something along the lines of Stepbrother and sister. I will not do parent and child. Generally will not do relationships that start when they are already brother and sister.
Fantasy/modern fantasy
  • D&D
  • Elves
  • Magic
  • Modern times
  • And More...
Fandom (OC ONLY)
  • Star Trek
  • Pokémon
  • Yu-go-oh
  • Magic The Gathering
  • Dragon ball