Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tifffy the Terminator :)

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
This would be a Good Straight or Lesbian RP idea.

this is an Idea I have been Craving for a bit now. I wanted to do an Idea Based on a Terminator. It would Star a Teenaged Girl who is in fact a Terminator. Think Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. But with a bit of a different Look and Personality. I am thinking of an Advanced Prototype Infiltration Terminator. New Software Upgrades to Adapt to any Infiltration situation that her Mission Demands.

i am thinking she was sent back in time in order to Protect John Connor. Or she could have been sent to protect some new person we are making. It would be interesting if the Target had a BF or a GF that my Terminator would have to compete with as well. If her initial mission is stealth then she would want to be close to the target but protect her secret identity.

We could also try a different direction. One where my Char is adopted into your family. Or maybe moves in as an exchange student. Other wise she could just be a new girl at his School. I would make the girl 15 as well. Your own age could depend on what you want. You could be a teen boy or married man or older or whatever you like.

Please PM me do not bother to post here thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom