Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Oh, Daddy... yes please. (Closed)

alwaysmia

Moon
My name is Mia and I’m a very lonely daddy’s girl looking for a daddy to please.

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ EVERYTHING

I’m only interested in a slow burn/long term role play over private messages. I cannot do chat or discord, sorry. And I may only be available for a couple hours at a time so please be patient with my replies. I do take the time to write them and would love someone who puts the same effort in theirs as well. A few paragraphs will do, longer is always appreciated.

Also, I don’t think I can Manage more than one... MAYBE two role plays at a time so I will be VERY selective as I want to be committed to my daddy and focus only on you as much as possible. I also tend to get attached to characters and face claims so I will be intimately involved in our role plays as these are my fantasies that i can escape in.

Additionally.. My kinks/fetishes are very important so please take the time to read and genuinely consider them. if we are a match then I promise This will be so very good for the both of us. If not please don’t contact me trying to convince me to do something else. I am really specific and would prefer someone who is looking for the same things. But of course if there’s one or two things not on the list we can always discuss it.

Here is that list...
- Daddy/daughter
- Older daddy (love huge age gaps)
- Sugar baby/sugar daddy
- Slow burn (lots of build up and tension please
- Sneaking/Affairs
- Cheating/Cucking
- Dirty talk/pet names
- Breeding/Impregnation
- kissing, licking, oral sex, multiple orgasms, orgasm control,
- Cumshots, cream pies, cumplay
- romance, passionate, consensual

Finally, if the above list excites you just as much as it does me, then we can move onto plots. Again, I’m fairly specific to certain plots so here are a few to get the ball rolling. If you like any of these please include an face claim, brief description of my daddy and which plot you’d be interested in your PM.

Plot Ideas

* Don’t Tell Mommy
Daddy and I have an affair behind mommy’s back within their own home. Secretly meeting in bedrooms, caressing in hallways and sneaking touches at family gatherings. Eventually, this can lead to divorce where daddy gets custody and we live together.

* Date Nights with Daddy
Every month, daddy has always taken me out on father/daughter dates but as I’ve gotten older the dates have been getting more and more elaborate, crossing new boundaries. Daddy will spoil me with more things, showing me off to more people and exploring more of my body. Can lead up to an epic date with more risky situations that someone would make a connection such as an office party or business trip.

* Marrying My Daddy
This one can start however you’d like but the ultimate goal is to runaway together to a place where either nobody knows or it is accepted to live together happily as father/daughter husband/wife. Love the idea of finding a new secluded cabin where we start a new life together being my daddy’s daughter and wife, and even starting a family of our own.

thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look Forward to your replies. Any messages that don’t adhere to my requests in this post I will Automatically leave/ignore so please read thoroughly and no hard feelings. I am trying to make the best of the time that I have To commit to role playing w my new daddy so this is all very specific for a reason.

hope to find my daddy soon xoxo

Back
Top Bottom