Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Fun kinky sci-fi and fantasy scenarios [NSFW]

Bubblegum B.

Meteorite
Hello there!

As you can see from my (for now) grey name, I'm quite new to this forum! But, I'm looking to have some fun! So let's get into it, shall we?

First, some general guidelines
1. I'm more looking for RP where the smut starts pretty quickly, however, I'm more than open to have plot scenes in between smut scenes.
2. I only RP via thread or DM, nothing outside the forum.
3. I want a partner able to give me something to work with. A paragraph or two at least would be ideal.
4. Please communicate with me! I don't mind if you have to be gone for a few days or something like that, but just give me a warning, alright?

Absolutely no-go:
-Scat
-Vore
-Age difference/Age play
-Vomit
-Waterworks
-Incest
-Heavy violence/Gore
-Character under 18

General things I'm looking for:
-Being the submissive
-Bondage and BDSM
-Monster girls (or enbies)
-Strap-ons and sex toys in general
-Height difference (big dom and smaller subs)
-Overstimulation
-Use of dildo and inflatable gags (very specific but they're a huge turn-on)
-Breathplay

With that said, why not get into the fun stuff? And by that I mean the scenarios. I've got quite a few ideas, and if any of them interest you shoot me a DM! Character appearances and personalities can be decided in DMs.

A Very Scientific Purpose
A young woman signs up for a scientific trial based on pleasure and love. For one week, she'll stay in a room with an AI created specifically for the purpose of this experiment. She'll be restrained and fucked by said AI regularly, and will have some time to get to know them in between those sessions. Can love bloom between a human and a machine? And how good of a fuck can an AI give? Well, the young woman who signed up for this is most definitely eager to find this out.

The Witch and the Dragon
Both are looked down upon by the general populace, both have incredible magic powers and most importantly, both are starting to get quite bored all alone. A witch and a dragon (with a humanoid form) meet, and decide that the best way to overcome loneliness and boredom is to become fuck buddies. But perhaps love will blossom in this unlikely place...? Ha! Unlikely. They don't really like each other but damn does that other person give a good fuck. (Either can be dom or sub. We can keep them just being fuck buddies with some animosity for fun or have a good old enemy to lovers)

The Demon Slayer
Job as a demon slayer isn't as hard as everybody makes it out to be. Find a demon that causes trouble, make a pact with them, give them a good fuck, and once they're done they go back to wherever it is that they come from. The slayer part of the title isn't really that accurate honestly... But hey, as long as they leave mortals alone that's good enough. But this one... This one is different. They keep coming back to them, keep asking for more. And well... They're not going to lie, they aren't totally against giving it to them when they give them those eyes. (Either can be dom or sub)

Level Up!
When the adventurer accepted this job from this changeling sorceress dominatrix, she might have underestimated the extent of it... A course of countless bondage and BDSM trials, set in the sorceress' very own pocket dimension awaits her so she can get her sweet sweet reward. But as she keeps getting tied up and fucked, and as the trials get more and more intense... She wonders if by the end of this, she'll even want to leave this twisted paradise.

Hope we can have fun together he he!

Back
Top Bottom