Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

γ€Ž π™ˆπ™” π™ƒπ™€π™π™Š π˜Όπ˜Ύπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™„π˜Ό 🌸 π—šπ—₯𝗒𝗨𝗣 π—œπ—‘π—§π—˜π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§ π—–π—›π—˜π—–π—ž 』

minccino

βœΏβ€Ώ

tumblr_p93r8a5nER1vqd5keo2_400.gif

γ γ‹γ‚‰γ€γ²γ¨γ‚Šγ˜γ‚ƒγͺい 🌸

This is an interest check thread for a MY HERO ACADEMIA roleplay with all of the canon characters involved. This roleplay is meant to be fun, light, and VERY SMUTTY,
focusing on the relationships and drama between characters and the shenanigans that they get up to between their student days and hero work.
Players will only play CANON CHARACTERS to their best of their ability.

🌸 Each player will play ONE CANON CHARACTER so others can join in on the fun if they would like.
🌸 Ships of all sexualities and orientations are allowed!
🌸 Mainly searching for players that can type a minimum of ONE PARAGRAPH PER POST and aren't too careless with their grammar, spelling, etc.
🌸 The RP will not follow the canon storyline of the series to a perfect tee. The characters will be in their final year of UA High, of age, and living in their dorms.
🌸 This thread is mostly to garner interest since there's no point going forward with this with just a few characters taken. If you're interested in "reserving" a character and have time to dedicate to the RP, please express your interest below for the character you'd like to play. The list will be updated here as they're taken. Even villains are allowed.
TAKEN CHARACTERS
OCHAKO URARAKA / MINCCINO

I would be open and willing to discuss rping as Deku. I have loved the character and his whole nerd-i-ness and as I enjoy spiderman/peter parker like writing, I feel I could do the character some serious justice! PLUS ULTRA!

Back
Top Bottom