Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Big Ol’ TV & Videogame Fandom Prompt/Idea Post

megera

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! I’m bluemoonroleplaying user megera, and I’m also a switch: I lean towards writing dominant characters, and I’d enjoy writing a service top and/or power bottom for the right person. Not necessarily opposed to subbing, but it can just kind of bore me. As the title suggests, I like writing about canon characters boning.

I’m mainly looking for quality over quantity, meaning that while I appreciate 2+ paragraphs as a good baseline length, I understand that this may not always be necessary.

Canon/OC requires strong convincing. What am I going to like about it? Who is your character?

(CRAVING!) Bates Motel:
I’m on a rewatch for this. The obvious plot hook would be to play out some of the weirdness going on between Norman and Norma, but I’m pretty into most combinations of characters. Dylan has some serious unaddressed mommy/daddy issues, I like Emma’s selfish subconscious need to be accepted into the family, and I think Norman and Romero could easily get a little caught up in their hate for each other and feelings about Norma.

Dexter: Pretty fucked up of Brian to get tactically pegged by Debra in order to get closer to his brother. Debra could work well with him, her brother, Hannah, Lila or Rita. I'm inclined to play Dexter doing some more messed-up stuff, if service top inclined. I think he'd work well with Debra, Brian or Lila.

Doctor Who: I find 10/Rose really boring. Will pair them up with others, will consider Rose and other Doctors that also aren't 9. Fairly well-versed in this and I'm probably more attracted to non-typical pairs: River and her family, Jack and Toshiko, Suzie and Gwen, the Doctor and Susan, if that's your thing - I'm open to hearing suggestions.

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts: Newt/Leta superb ❤️ I have to vibe with a Newt/Tina plot, but I'm not against it. Other than that, I'm willing to play most opposite most. We could pull off some weird trauma bonding with Credence and someone else, particularly Graves/Newt/Tina, or otherwise something with the HP cast: Luna and Harry, Ginny with/influenced by her connection with Tom Riddle. We can probably adapt to who you're willing to play.

Riverdale/Sabrina: Additionally insane match-ups. A lot of things to do here: Evelyn and/or Edgar try to convince Betty to join The Farm with a couple of non-traditional methods, or somebody uses canon events as blackmail for a noncon plot, or something exploring Cheryl and Jason’s relationship. For Sabrina: mildly interested in the reworked shapeshifter Salem, and I could see plenty happening between Sabrina and Madam Satan.

Star Wars: Literally anything with Obi-Wan and Ventress interacting kind of activates my primal urges to start throwing things around. Leia and Luke is another favourite of mine, especially if they're actually really into the whole force connection business. Definitely not opposed to Jyn and Cassian, Ahsoka and (maybe) Anakin, (more likely) Padme or Rex.

Danganronpa: All games. I like the whole cast, especially looking to play as/against Naegi, Fukawa, Chihiro, Komaeda and Peko. MILN (Man I Love Naegi). Lots of possibilities here: trapped in the Neo World Program by Junko’s A.I., made to be Togami’s ‘secretary’, captured by a remnant of despair, etc. Futa/NB optional.

Persona: All games. I like Ann, Haru, Rise, Aegis, Yukari, Mitsuru, Elizabeth and essentially the entire male cast. Mainly looking for a few smutty re-tellings, Persona Involvement, that kind of thing. Social links are a good place to start. Futa/NB optional.

Mortal Kombat: A little Mortal Cumbat, if you will. Mostly into the MK11 designs, but Bridgette Wilson!Sonya is by far my favourite Sonya. For some ideas: Mileena wants to take her sister’s place as Outworld’s Kahn. She could start with Liu or Jade, possibly disguising herself as Kitana, or Kitana herself. Or, based on the MK11 chapter, a captive Johnny and Cassie get forced to fuck to hold off Kano from killing the younger version of Sonya. Futa/NB optional.

Devil May Cry: Anything. I’ll do Vergil/Dante, Vergil/Nero, Lady/Trish, you name it. She's not their mommy, but I like the inherent mommy issues involved in pairing Trish with most of the cast. Very open to Futa/NB.

Resident Evil: I'm currently playing village. Ethan/Mia really interests me, as does Ethan and most of the cast of RE8/7. I'm not opposed to the older games, especially Leon/Ada (love), Chris and Rebecca or Claire, maybe Jill, and Wesker and most.

Fire Emblem: The recent mainstream games. Anything - I think it would be easier to start from who could work best with whoever you’re into playing and discuss that. Futa/NB optional.

Misc. - please ask: Marvel, DC, Invincible, Once Upon A Time, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Zelda, The Last Of Us, Dragon Age, Control, Metal Gear, Dead or Alive, Yakuza/Judgment

Here's my silly little f-list link.

Back
Top Bottom