Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cylian's Captivating Curiosities (Female Thread)

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Supporter
First let me say that I never expected to do a thread but here I am ^^;... oh dear but there are a few rules here.

1) Pregnancy, risk of pregnancy and so on will be a thing. It is a favorite kink of mine and sometimes, plotting second or third generations of characters is something I do.
2) I am for the long haul here. I have had RPs in blue moon last so far for 2 years... which is my entire tenure at the website. If you want something shorter that is not a problem, just know that the RPS will be very involved.
3) I am a GM roleplayer meaning that I create a world for you and your character to explore and many of the actions and situations happen around your character. Of course, I will accept ideas and criticism as needed but I would want you, as the player, to explore and lead the quest in the world. Many of the worlds are fully developed and have tons to look through. Who knows? Maybe you can find some secrets... if you don't want that then I am fine with something else ;3 just let me know.
4) I am rather kink friendly honestly, as long as it is something that makes sense and logic into the story, I won't mind doing it, My true no gos are macro bodies, scat, necrofillia and other nasty bits. Please don't ask about those.
5) While I can admittedly be a verbose RPer, the minimum I am normally asking for is between 2 and 4 paragraphs. It is what I believe to be the best mix between substance and fluff. Now, if you wish to do more, I will gladly match whatever pace you desire. If you want to do 1k, I will do 1k but know my minimum is between 2 and 4.
6) Anime pictures are my favorite types of face claims. Followed by regular art and then real pictures. No celebs please; that just feels really awkward o-o
7) Everything I do is with original characters, I do not rp with canon characters.
8) Threads are Pms are fine, I do not mind discord for OOC chat as well, I appreciate the OOC chat; especially when someone is wishing to talk shop. But I don't like to RP on discord. cyliantruestar#2379
9) I am anime influenced so... expect shiny shit ;3
10) I gladly do FxF, FxM but no futas please. Just not interested in it.

F-list for your curiosity

Now that we have all of those annoying things out of the way, let us begin!

~~~

Welcome welcome to my precious little world within a world. Allow me to whisk you away and forget your troubles. After all, we are here for fun ;3 and most of these rps can be either MxF or FxF

RP Name: The Mad Queen's Bazaar Filled up on this story ;3
World Type: Low - High Fantasy
War; war breeds famine, breeds death, breeds anguish and in between it all a woman known as "The Mad Queen" reigns supreme as the most powerful outside of major kingdoms. The Mad Queen profits of despair, the sadness and the malaise of the world. Her crew, comprised of some of the best among all the races, is well known throughout the massive continent of Isidoro. From the Dwarven Kingdom's of Bhel Garom to the hidden elven lands known as "The Deep Green". The Mad Queen stomps across the land and remains at the thorn of the side of the royals. The people however see the bazaar as a chance for safety and help as the royals of their lands have ignored them for the continental war effort.

What are you here? A woman saved? A man in search of his own wealth? A poor broken bird that needs healing? The choice is yours.

RP Name: The World of Harry Potter: The Half blood Hufflepuff Princess and The Hand of Death
World Type: Harry Potter
Sayo Shikigane is a prefect in Hogwarts, the pride of the Hufflepuff house, the half British Half Japanese woman is the epitome of what House Hufflepuff means, the ever busy queen bee and most of all one of the most sought after girl's in the class. While many pine for her attention, you just seem to get her attention easily enough so it seems. This year there are several grand events; a massive ball, a new grand wizard tournament and most of all a secret society out for blood! During the tournament a mysterious group attacks Sayo yet no one from one school comes to her aid, the enigmatic Mahoutokoro states that she needs to die. If her blood were to reach the hands of this group then they could wake up the monster put away by the founders of the school. What will you do?

As a brave Gryffindor will you charge in boldly to save her? As an astute Ravenclaw will you search through tomes of knowledge to find the truth? As a Slytherin, will you ignore the calls to save this mud blood who is your equal?

The choice is yours ;3

RP Name: The strongest girl in school needs help
World Type: Martial arts slice of life
Ko Eichi High school, while supposedly known for its high wisdom, is actually known for something else. Fights. The school is a battlefield of might and skill and it is those people who fight who are at the top, allegedly. The truth is something far different as the strongest in the school is actually a girl who is a mere sophomore and all of the men in the school are all actually fighting to gain her attention! And then you gain her attention which makes you enemy number 1 so what will you do? Help her? Run away? The choice is yours.

RP Name: The Bard from Hell
World Type: Mid-High Fantasy
Your home's dignity has been broken, its spirit snapped and you are forced to marry a new prince. This kingdom has killed your father and truthfully, there is something that warns you that you are next. Or maybe the pair of eyes that always watched you made it too obvious. As you learn of what foul machinations this new emperor has for your home there is only one thing left to do; release the minstrel from hell. This person; with their song's, their vast intelligence and their power had nearly crushed the known kingdoms. But know, their power had been split apart and these men who chase you are for too powerful for the bard now. You will have to help them gain back their strength not only for to protect yourself, but for your people.

~~~~

Of course, if none of these tickle you then please feel free to pitch something at me! I am open to suggestions and I don't do smut ratios as every character here has different wants and needs. And you, as the player can change them ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom