Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Submissive Female for smut heavy scenes (NSFW pics inside!!)

Jamie Kay

♡ Pooky ♡
Just like the title says, this is my search for roleplays where I will be playing female characters. If you are in the mood for something a little different though, I also have a NBxAny Requst Thread you can visit.

Whether you are here for this thread or my other though, all comers are welcome regardless of gender. You are free to play any gender you like in our roleplay, and I will gladly accept Male, Female and Futa characters (in all their various shapes, sizes, species and orientations) to play opposite mine, and so long as you read and agree to follow a few basic rules we'll get along just peachy.

That said, here are my rules...

1) Smut will always take priority over plot. Usually to the tune of 70/30, or greater.
2) One-liners and text speakers need not apply.
3) I will only roleplay exclusively through PMs on this site.
4) You biological gender doesn't matter. I will accept males writing females, or vice versa.
5) I prefer to write in 3rd person, but 1st is okay too. Just let me know which you prefer.
6) I have no post length limits (aside from one-liners), and won't expect you to match or exceed my posts.

Alright, rules over. On to what I'm looking for...

For a more complete list of my Yes/Nos and Maybes, see my F-List.

Turn-Ons:

- Being submissive
- Non-con
- Bondage (heavy to extreme)
- Huge breasts
- Huge cocks
- Huge balls
- Growth (breasts, cocks and balls)
- Bad ends (up to and including snuff, but we can negotiate on this)
- Degradation
- Humiliation
- Bestiality
- Lactation
- Bimboification
- Transformations (feel free to ask if you are curious about this one)
- Mind control
- Mind break
- Latex and/or rubber
- Orgasm control/denial
- Monsters, aliens and tentacles (oh my!)

My interests include much more than this, and I'm pretty flexible on most things. If I don't have something listed, don't be afraid to bring it up. Chances are I'll go for it, since I'm willing to give most things a try. That said, I do have some hard limits...

Hard NOs:

- Scat
- Incest (I gave this an honest shot, and it doesn't suit me)
- Harems (I'm bad at playing multiple characters at once)
- Cheating/cuckolding
- Characters under 18 (regardless of site rules, I prefer all characters to be of legal age)
- Characters over 40 (I can play MILFs if people so desire, but 40 is my personal age limit)

Characters I would likely play (take your pick):

That about does it for now. You'll notice I didn't add any plots. This is mostly because I have discovered it is more fun to discuss/brainstorm scenes with my partners than it is to throw out a handful of preset scenarios. I think this leaves things more open for both parties to get the most out of the roleplay. Anyway, if you have read and understood this thread in its entirety, please include your favorite food somewhere in your initial message, and please let me know which of my threads you are responding to as well.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon.[/url]

Last edited:
Bump!

If we were doing a RP together, or had planned one out that never got started, feel free to give me a poke.

Back
Top Bottom