Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars Saga Edition: Interest Check

Darth Halford

Meteorite
So, I've been a big fan of this system since it came around, and am curious to see if anyone out there would be interested in picking up a game, with some NSFW elements tossed in for good measure.

If you're unfamiliar with the system, but would like to know more, let me know as well.
If you're interested, let me know if you have a specific storyline or adventure path you may have in mind.

I throw myself at every SW group that I've seen for the past couple years. I haven't played the official RP system, though I'm sure I could pick it up. I'm MxM, though, so I'd want to see if there's potential for that before comitting.

Yeah, why not? I have played SWSE in a while. I prefer something not too "zealous" or too "Jedi", but I don't see that being an issue.

I'd love to join in! Big fan of Saga edition - I'm actually playing in another game here on Blue Moon at the moment that uses a homebrew hentai version of the Saga rules for magical girls, run by @Tenshi.

No particular storyline or setting in mind - I like all the different Star Wars time periods, so I'm happy to run with anything. Character-wise, I lean towards playing a pilot or Force Sensitive of some kind (not necessarily a Jedi, but probably nothing too dark side). I care more about character expression than optimization when it comes to mechanics, so my choices are sometimes a bit on the weaker side.

Are you planning on running this in threads here?

Hey soooo, I was PMing Darth Halford thus far and forgot to post here. Oops. Well at least I already got something lined up with him, character wise: a Jedi Master whose new, 18-year-old female Padawan is innocent, nubile, but oh-so-sexy. While I do have no issues with her being an NPC, it would make my freaking year if someone were to join who is open to the possibility of playing her.

Last edited:
May I play please?

:)

I'm the one Silverbird mentioned having a Saga Edition hack for hentai magic girls. That games been holding on for a while and I'm very proud of it.

Hmm.. Depending on level and era and how many force users are running around I might play the kawaii padawan, but I usually feel strangled by the really low number of trained skills on the jedi class. Also, I like being that wierdo who can't use the Force in a galaxy where the force is accessible by at one most one person out of every several million, and yet the entire party consists of force users! :p

that wierdo who can't use the Force in a galaxy where the force is accessible by at one most one person out of every several million, and yet the entire party consists of force users! :p
LOVE IT! And would be glad to RP with you again.

Hey soooo, I was PMing Darth Halford thus far and forgot to post here. Oops. Well at least I already got something lined up with him, character wise: a Jedi Master whose new, 18-year-old female Padawan is innocent, nubile, but oh-so-sexy. While I do have no issues with her being an NPC, it would make my freaking year if someone were to join who is open to the possibility of playing her.

I would love to play her, if nobody else. (Does her race matters other than "innocent, nubile, and oh-so-sexy"?)

I do know the system too, at least had played it once or twice.

Also, my other character idea would be someone older.... not a force sensitive... and 70% female (but I canalways play a futa too).

I would love to play her, if nobody else. (Does her race matters other than "innocent, nubile, and oh-so-sexy"?)

I do know the system too, at least had played it once or twice.

Also, my other character idea would be someone older.... not a force sensitive... and 70% female (but I canalways play a futa too).

So, if we played it this way with PC's, It would seem that one would naturally be a higher level than the other.
It's an admittedly unfamiliar territory for me as a GM, and I'd want to ensure that you're both okay with that.

Hey soooo, I was PMing Darth Halford thus far and forgot to post here. Oops. Well at least I already got something lined up with him, character wise: a Jedi Master

So can I assume players (other than the nubile padawan) will be high enough level to be Jedi Masters?

Heh, perhaps I should not have put it so...contritely? I dunno if there's a better word, haha. Short answer is no, so long as she's not covered in fur (like a Wookie), doesn't have a non-human-like face (like a Mon Calamari), and who would have hair on her head and possibly elsewhere (unlike a Twi'lek). I know that, given those parameters, you may think, "Well damn, you're just saying I should play a human, then!" I'm not, and I'm pretty sure there are other races besides humans that will "fit the bill."

And I am of course okay with the level imbalance. Question is, is @ChrisGabriel okay with it?

Well, I also PMed Darth Halford and.. nothing. So, I guess I'm out. Have a good game, everyone.

I honestly don't remember whatever I am supposed to be upset about. I don't burn bridges with people on this site unless they do something rather egregious indeed. It's a finite pool of people to rp with and I value it.

Well said. I've RPed with you before as well, definitely enjoyed it

Heh, perhaps I should not have put it so...contritely? I dunno if there's a better word, haha. Short answer is no, so long as she's not covered in fur (like a Wookie), doesn't have a non-human-like face (like a Mon Calamari), and who would have hair on her head and possibly elsewhere (unlike a Twi'lek). I know that, given those parameters, you may think, "Well damn, you're just saying I should play a human, then!" I'm not, and I'm pretty sure there are other races besides humans that will "fit the bill."

And I am of course okay with the level imbalance. Question is, is @ChrisGabriel okay with it?

If @Fandomizer want to, I can let her handle the padavan.

Otherwise which Era are we playing?

And to be able to have a Padavan, the Jedi Knight prestigeclass is needed (at least if we follow the rules and the system) thus at least level 7 for you.

Depending the Era, it is possible that the Padavan is a multiclassing Jedi, so basically it can be at level 6/1 anything/Jedi...

The Age 18 part is kind of laughable, with all the various races,cultures, planets, and travelling in hyperspace. But I can agree that she would look to be around 18...

Obviously I am okay with being at a lower level too, but would be nice to know if all of the booksfor Saga could be used or just a couple of them.

Choosing a race depends on them, but maybe I can check other sources to?
If you would have been okay with fur, then Trianii or Farghul would have been a good choice...
But otherwise the less known ones would be some other near-humans. Maybe even Firrerreo,

I mean, I'm gonna need a crash-course on SWSE if we're gonna be that rules-heavy. And I'm okay with either of you playing MC's Padawan, although Fandomizer's "homebrew" race would have to be met with @Darth Halford's approval.

Then I will be thinking up a whole different character.

More like pulling one out of the stash. :)

But it really depends on the Era and the other used source materials, and the game-starting level. @Darth Halford

But it really depends on the Era and the other used source materials, and the game-starting level. @Darth Halford
Fandomizer is, at the very least, leaving the role of MC's sexy Padawan to someone else, possibly even leaving the RP altogether for reasons I can't really understand. But life marches on, as they say. One of my favorite kinks is pubic hair, so if a player wishes to have their character and mine dance the horizontal tango, I'd like that to be considered, please.

I need to think on this hard. I admittedly came into this VERY ill prepared. I had absolutely no plan for timeperiod, level, etc; I just wanted to see if there were people who wanted to do SWDE with some smut injected.
A-firm on that, and I'm happy about it, but now I actually have to plan....

Back
Top Bottom