Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for that lesbian magic! (NSFW)

Hi! I've just realised I can't PM anyone yet, so what the heck? I'll advertise myself here, hoping to have a few sexy fishes catch my bait. I love writing as female doms and I usually write around 3 paragraphs per post. As for my partner, I have zero qualms if you're a RL male, female, non-binary, whatever, as long as you can pull off writing as a female sub character. I really enjoy power play and power trips, with the perfect sub character being a bratty one that I'll have to slowly tame and break down.

My favorite kinks are pet play and public humiliation, so the following would work great:

1. Settings
- Office
- Pet shop
- College/ university
- Restaurant
- Library

2. Main Kinks
- Dub to Non-con = not into the full rapey kind, but more of YC being an unwilling submissive. As a sadist, I just love watching an unwilling sub having a forced orgasm
- All forms of pet play
- collaring, leashing, caging, eating on all fours, crawling
- Various forms of punishment
- SPANKING, forced bladder training, forced clotheswearing, forced feeding and starving
- Of course, plenty of lesbian sex
- Strap on fucking in all three holes
- Fake cum, or using male side characters to deposit lots of cum play.

This thread is rather bare-boned, but I believe it has enough to show what kind of a play I'm looking for. We can discuss further on plot and character development in PMs. So feel free to pm me!

BDSM-CAT-Girl.gif
preview.jpg
C74BE13.gif
a1214061f930669ef32e58f63f9eff95.gif
tumblr_p5o1qoQhkU1vlwkfwo1_500.gif
load-img.php
shemale_latex_bulge-1692.gif
Two-hot-lesbian-teens-Silvie-Luca-and-Tracy-Lindsay-hot-gif.gif
pierofpussy-6k1rn-dea8a2.gif
bv9KjN9.gif
notino-rsss2-37f95a.gif
gifcandy-asslicking-71.gif
QBaleLITfwHyf3X-ZC8DdSq5EsYfWmg0IcGK6yUtRVzOXAPNJonzbSeO1mgG_MVOL6tterBXqAMLkaC-K4ASgRJ2ChtsogAu3cA

Back
Top Bottom