Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Shelob's Parlor

Shelob

Planetoid
jing.fm-spider-web-images-clipart-1400200.png Welcome to my Parlor...
Hello, I'm new to Bluemoon but not to roleplaying. I'm mostly used to roleplaying in groups but I thought I'd give a few 1x1 stories a try too.

Preferences
There are a few things that I like and a few things I do not. First off, I only write in third person past tense. I'm not overly picky about post length but if you're going to give me a really short reply, let me know why and we should be okay. I'm okay with playing via DM but let's not neglect the forum! I will include a list of kinks at the bottom of this post for those curious about my tastes when it comes to smut.

Speaking of, while I do enjoy a good smutty story here and there I need some plot to really stay interested. If you approach me with what is essentially just a scene and a loose reason for our characters to hook up I probably wont be interested. No judgement, it's just one shot scenes like that tend not to do anything for me.

Also, I'm not huge on writing romance. Sappy love stories where a couple ride off into the sunset together isn't likely to catch my interest. I usually like for my characters to not be tied down though there are exceptions.

I can be chatty so if you're not a big fan of ooc chit chat just let me know and I'll leave you alone. I do really like a lot of plotting and conspiring when it comes to our story/characters/etc.

RP Ideas
I'm still getting settled so give me a bit to fill in some ideas. I would expect this section to have a lot of Modern and SciFi ideas as those are what I'm really interested in at the moment. I mostly wanted to get this thread up quickly so that the people contacting me would have something to refer to when it comes to my tastes. A lot of people recently have been approaching me with slice of life ideas that are fairly basic girl starts hooking up with guy type scenarios. It's going to be rare that I go for something so vanilla. If you want to catch my eye with something like that, try spicing it up a bit by putting it in a different setting. Want to do a story about a woman who starts seeing two different guys and eventually talks them into trying a polyamorous relationship? Try dropping it into a scifi context. Maybe they're part of a crew of a space ship and have a mission to worry about when they're not trying to iron out the romance. Maybe they're a group of street mercs in a cypberpunk setting and they're trying to make sure that the awkward jealousy of trying to make that sort of relationship work doesn't impact their next job and get one or more of them killed. This is the type of stuff I'm looking for, something with meat.

Currently Looking For
I really think I prefer a guy willing to GM for me more so than the standard 1x1 pairings of my character and your character.

Things that make Shelob happy:
Adultery - It's fun to break the rules sometimes and this is a big one for me.​
Oral Sex - Giving and receiving.​
Hotwifing - This can be fun depending on the plot.​
Multiple Males - If you're willing to play more than one guy in a sex scene it can be fun to include, not necessary for every story or scene.​
Polyamory - Can be fun to include in a story, especially as characters try to get used to it. (this is not an excuse to play a mini-harem)​
Anal Sex - Can be fun!​
Risk of pregnancy - Risky sex can be so exciting. Especially when the consequences could be a big deal.​
Rimming - Giving and/or receiving, it's like Khia said...​
Rough Sex - Can be fun but doesn't have to be in every story or every scene.​
Loss of control/Vulnerability - If this gets worked into a story I'll be quite happy. Not something I need all the time but still a lot of fun.​
Consent - I do like to play with this concept a bit. I'm not into hardcore brutal rape or anything like that but I do enjoy playing with things like pressure to follow through, my character being intoxicated, in a weird headspace, etc.​

Things that will get you fed to my young...
HUGE cocks, I'm not a size queen and not every character needs to be big. Also, I'm not into 10+ inch anything.​
Toilet stuff​
Filth​
Anything against the site rules​

This is likely to get updated as things come up. If you don't see something, just ask. I'm not shy and you shouldn't be either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom