Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— PLOTTING

Ahh bother? No, not at all, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm very happy for Gabriel's Vitaly phone to be bugged. It just doesn't mean all his life is. For example, if he were to get in some shit with his boys, he'd use the work phone, he wouldn't use that for a girl. For one he's more prim than that, it's not about him knowing it's bugged, he doesn't, but you ever met one of those guys that's like, "Don't call me on my work line..." ? He's like that, he wouldn't have even given it to Mia. Now you are and Xin is absolutely free to spy on Gabe, but if he finds out, he'll likely not ask any questions and just shoot her, that doesn't mean she won't have the chance to explain, just that's his go to in the situation.

@Vinaein Do you think Mia could have sneaked into Luciano's room and stolen/borrowed one of his many white shirts?? She needs one for her costume ehehe

Also, @p r i s m @BennyQ and @Magno Mia will tell you all that she will stay in her room all night, watching movies or something and then go to bed early.... but she will sneak out and go to the party to meet up with an older Vitaly (@Malice Crowe 's Gabriel) who she's been secretly fucking lately! So feel free to check on her at some point to find out she's not in her room 😎
Works!

oh boy. Luc ain’t gonna be happy 😊

@Magno / @Malice Crowe

If no one is suspecting anything - yet - how about someone sees the two of them at the Halloween party only to report it to Dimitri, being all "Did you know that Gabe is seeing Mia Gambino?" Or "Why is Gabe messing around with Luca's daughter?" And if he doesn't know, then I assume he'll want to have a chat with Gabriel to clarify what is going on, what his angle is, etc. And depending on what Gabriel tells hum, he might want to keep an eye on him. And maybe even Mia too, although she isn't that much out and about.

Unless someone has actually seen them together earlier and thought twice about it, which could also be likely, but it's not like Mia has worn a sign with "I am fucking a Vitaly" 🤣 She's been sneaking around and making sure (she thinks) no one have seen her. She's not really planning on having anyone spot her at The Palace either, but... the more drama, the better!

Bianca could be the one to see them! She'll be there under cover and messing shit up on the sly and recognize the pair of them since she works for the Vitalys and investigates "both" families for her day job. 😂
That would be wonderful!! And Mia probably doesn't know her at all, so Bianca won't be on her "lookout list" 🙈

Bianca would know Gabe immediately because they both work for the same family and its probably impossible to miss the behemoth dressed up like Travolta's brother, pair up with the daughter of the enemy president that she's also investigating for her day job? She gon notice. xD

So there's the tea to spill to Dimitri (or probably more likely, her bestie in the family) and then she has to figure out how much of the night she reports to Francis since, oof. Too bad. Her equipment failed so she only remembers or saw limited things. Yikes. Sorry Cap'n.
I like the idea! And makes a lot of sense in my opinion.

@p r i s m and I decided that Mia doesn't know about her father's disappearance. She believes he is on a business trip, and she's using his absence for all it's worth!

She'll most likely come home in the middle of the night, early the next morning, or around noon on Sunday...

So there's the tea to spill to Dimitri (or probably more likely, her bestie in the family) and then she has to figure out how much of the night she reports to Francis since, oof. Too bad. Her equipment failed so she only remembers or saw limited things. Yikes. Sorry Cap'n.

Big oof indeed. But it's party. Plenty of reasons why there was "equipment failure" and all that.

I'm all for having someone seeing Mia and Gabe together. He's not being careful about appearances at all and to be fair, he never really is, so that's generally a good possibility.

I'm all for having someone seeing Mia and Gabe together. He's not being careful about appearances at all and to be fair, he never really is, so that's generally a good possibility.

Ooh, we should talk about how things proceed, you, Caylee and I!

And the man who just happened to spill it is a notorious Vitaly hitter...

Francis knows. Hes waiting for that big slip up. But too bad he's getting bad information, which he doesn't know yet...

T H R E A D S

When you create threads, make sure to mention in the title where the roleplay is taking place.
Unless it's open for everyone, add the characters' names too. When can be stated inside the thread.

Here are some examples
Gambino Family Estate | November 1st
Shot in the Dark | Gambino Family Estate | Luciano & Veronica
Puzzle Pieces | Vitaly Tower | Dimitri, Gabriel & Frances
The Palace | Quiz Night | Nov, Friday 13th

All are just random examplesss

@Cayleee @Magno @Vinaein @p r i s m @Retrojapan @Xanaphia @KaeganofAmber @BennyQ @Tuska of Worlds @Malice Crowe @Vytheril

So I'm a little bit slow, but if we wanted to make a thread for like our character's apartment it'd be like Apartment Complex | Leonid's Room | November 7th

Yes! That was a great example!

But there's no need to create threads unless you have someone to reply to them. I want to keep with sub-forum as neat as possible! But if the thread is open to pretty much anyone, you don't need to mention 5+ names in the title xD You could also perhaps just write [ closed ] behind, if the thread is for a lot of people but you don't really want more people joining in - unless it's planned beforehand.

Unless it's an open thread where everyone can join, you don't need to state the date/time in the title either.

It could be Leonid's Room | Apartment Complex | Leonid & Name ++ or Dark Shadows | Leonid's Room ( | Leonid & Name ++ )

You've got many options, actually. It all boils down to who is involved. If it's open, there's no need to add names.
If there are more than 3 characters joining, just write [ closed ].

And then inside the thread, you write "November 7th, 7:13 PM"

Please try to not make the same title twice though, as that might add some confusion.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for helping me! And I don't think I'll make a thread unless I have to, but I was just curious!

I just posted under the Halloween Party forum, but I came to realise that Kimberly pretty much showed up for no reason – or yet, at least. I read somewhere that L.V. is showing up later, and since he's her captain, I wonder if something is going to happen? If Michael is showing up, they could officially meet then or maybe it should be saved for later? Like a family meeting? Either way, it would be fun for both of them to meet since the tensions are rising already and whatnot.

Right now, Michael is with Bianca on the dance floor, but no issues with reasons...after all, the Gambinos could have invited her since Luciano is there!

Right now, Michael is with Bianca on the dance floor, but no issues with reasons...after all, the Gambinos could have invited her since Luciano is there!
Yeah, true. I remember you've told me. Maybe it's best they meet some other time in a professional setting? And that's also true!

I just posted under the Halloween Party forum, but I came to realise that Kimberly pretty much showed up for no reason – or yet, at least. I read somewhere that L.V. is showing up later, and since he's her captain, I wonder if something is going to happen? If Michael is showing up, they could officially meet then or maybe it should be saved for later? Like a family meeting? Either way, it would be fun for both of them to meet since the tensions are rising already and whatnot.
Yeah, true. I remember you've told me. Maybe it's best they meet some other time in a professional setting? And that's also true!

I'd be more than happy to have L.V introduce Kimberly to the Gambino bosses at the event after Halloween. Let them know she's a capable young soldier who could do tremendous work for them. I can help set it all up with the introductions and all.

And if you like, when L.V does hit up the club later, you can attend with him and his other soldiers?

I'd be more than happy to have L.V introduce Kimberly to the Gambino bosses at the event after Halloween. Let them know she's a capable young soldier who could do tremendous work for them. I can help set it all up with the introductions and all.

And if you like, when L.V does hit up the club later, you can attend with him and his other soldiers?
I would love to have a chance to get introduced to them and vice versa, properly. Kimberly is already at the party because she likes doing her homework; it's her way of examining both families up close and in action to get a sense of what she's dealing with. Perhaps she'll find something she can use to her advantage later.

Back
Top Bottom