Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— RULES

aeline

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇
Supporter

Rules2.png
o n e ; Follow Blue Moon's site rules.________________-_______________________________________________________
t w o ; This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, meaning that you must write at least one full paragraph
per reply. No one-liners, please. You don't need to be a professional writer, but you need to write decent
English. No one will point out a few grammar mistakes, but let's try to keep it to a minimum. We will write
in third person (he/she/they), but you can choose which tense.
the player before you make any decisions including or regarding their character. It's encouraged!__________
f i v e ; Dark themes will occur, so please don't sign up if you don't have the stomach for it. You don't need
to be in the center of it, but it'll be inevitable. You decide how dark you want it, but don't pressure anyone
_
to go out of their comfort zone, unless they want to! If so, make sure you keep an open dialogue.__________
s i x ; Do not kill any playable characters without consulting me first. But feel free to kill npcs!______________
s e v e n ; No OOC drama whatsoever. Be polite, be approachable and respect the other players. Should___
you experience anything uncomfortable, please reach out to me asap! _____________________________________-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom