Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creating a new Character

Kiku

Planetoid
I've only played Nekos before, but never an Anthro character. Recently, however, I've been reading some Anthro RPs here and realized that I'd like to give it a try.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a reference image on the internet that resembles the character I have in mind. So I'm going to draw her myself.
And I decided to share the process with you. ^^

It's been years since I came up with a new RPC without using reference images from the internet. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, lol. I'm curious about the result. ^^

catgirl1.jpg

catgirl2.jpg

catgirl3.jpg

catgirl4.jpg

catgirl5.jpg

Done! ^_^

Last edited:
Oh, wow, you did a terrific job, Kiku! I really enjoy the result, black and white; the shading on that is splendid. You have a lot of skills! The detailed touched at the end are great too. Bravo.

Oh, wow, you did a terrific job, Kiku! I really enjoy the result, black and white; the shading on that is splendid. You have a lot of skills! The detailed touched at the end are great too. Bravo.
Thank you. ^^
It's still in progress. I hope I'll be able to finish it this weekend. :)

I've only played Nekos before, but never an Anthro character. Recently, however, I've been reading some Anthro RPs here and realized that I'd like to give it a try.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a reference image on the internet that resembles the character I have in mind. So I'm going to draw her myself.
And I decided to share the process with you. ^^

It's been years since I came up with a new RPC without using reference images from the internet. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, lol. I'm curious about the result. ^^

View attachment 11764

View attachment 11765

View attachment 11766

View attachment 11803

View attachment 11862

Done! ^_^

Wow! That looks amazing!

You did a great job, Kiku! I especially loved the final B&W sketch. Did you already have a name in mind for her, perhaps? Or just came up with the design and the rest is a WIP for the time being?

You did a great job, Kiku! I especially loved the final B&W sketch. Did you already have a name in mind for her, perhaps? Or just came up with the design and the rest is a WIP for the time being?
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. ^^
Yes, she's gotten a name by now ... Roxie. But her personality is still a wip. I had planned to use her as my first Anthro Character, but in the end I used another. I don't know if she will ever come to use, for now she's been stored in my wip folder. 😁

While Anthro and Neko characters aren't my thing, I can certainly agree that's some great artwork you've got there. :)

Back
Top Bottom