Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony Stark had an infinity stone in his chest ever since Iron man 2

east

Supernova
I had a bit of time off where I wasn't really feeling like writing and so I went back and I watched my favorite marvel films, and something hit me. Iron man 2, Tony Stark's father invents a new element, that happens to be a perfect power source to fuel tony's suit, but Tony is the one who has to actually replicate it and create the new element. Now Howard spent his entire life studying one thing in the MCU while he worked with shield, and shield were the ones who handed Tony the files and documents from his father as well as the original scale model of the stark expo that hid this new element.

Howard Stark's life long work was studying the tesseract, which in the MCU was the shell used to house the space stone. The space stone as shown in Captain America the first avenger can be used as a massive energy source, capable of fueling the hydra war machine and advancing technology by hundreds of years. Energy weapons, massive bombs, all thanks to the energy of the space stone.

What Howard gave his son, was the atomic break down of the space stone, and Tony Stark created an artificial piece of infinity which he stuck inside his chest. Which of course advances his technology further and further. Just like it did with Hydra.

In the MCU all the stones are linked together, and when Loki attacks New York, he has the space stone in the form of the tesseract, and the mind stone inside his staff. When Loki goes to infect Tony's mind he taps the center of Ironman's chest. It doesn't work not because the stone requires skin contact or because it tapped metal, but because it was hitting up against an artificial infinity stone in Ironman's chest.

This is also why in ironman 3 Tony is getting visions of the future and panic attacks before scarlet witch ever fucks with his head, because by that point the stones know someone is hunting them, Thanos reveals himself at the end of guardian's of the galaxy and puts on the gauntlet declaring he would go collect them himself. At this point the power stone has been in the presence of Thanos and knows someone is hunting them. But by Iron Man 3 Tony has taken the artificial stone out of his chest and gone through with the medical procedure to heal himself, which is why Wanda who got her powers from the mind stone can fuck with Tony's head in age of ultron. (which is the best movie in the mcu fight me)

Anyway this is just one crazy person connecting dots that probably don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom