Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Life as a Felon (Dystopian Femdom Fiction)

Lady Irony

Banned
Banished
(Preface: I have a habit of writing my stories from a first person narrative. This can sometimes cause confusion as I am female and in this case the character is male. Regardless it is still just a story).

I had called in sick that day so I was still in bed when I heard the thumping on my front door. I was not used to having visitors of any kind and it startled me as I struggled to wake myself up quickly and peer through my window. There were four Gender Law Enforcement Officers standing there, two women standing in front and two huge men standing behind them.

I became worried and wondered what I could have possibly have done wrong, I hadn’t been on a date in three years, the last time put me off for life. I was only 21 at the time and the woman I went out with ended up suing me because I wasn’t exciting enough to have taken her out, I never claimed to be exciting in the first place, I just thought she might be nice to spend some time with. She saw it differently, apparently I had embarrassed her and her reputation was tarnished by me.

Even though I had done everything right, bought her flowers and dinner, took her to a movie, she still sued me and I had just finished paying off my reparations to her a couple of weeks ago. I was looking forward to getting a full pay packet again! Is this why the GLEO’s were here? Was there a problem?

The two male officers were huge, technically the male officers only had the power of brawn, the female officers were the ones who would read you your rights and take all your details. The males would look menacing and would be keen to beat the shit out of you if you looked at the women wrong or gave them any reason at all.

Rumour had it that these men had their cocks removed but their testicles remained intact to keep them high on testosterone and beefed up. Of all the employment opportunities available to men their job was one of the best around, but did they really have to lose their cocks?
But I digress, I threw on a t shirt and some track pants and answered the door, “H,hello Officers” I greeted them as I opened the door still wondering what was wrong.

“Are you Boy Daniel Harvey?” the blonde officer dressed in the black uniform asked me, “Boy” had replaced the Mister title that had existed in my fathers time.

“Yes, I am Boy Harvey” I answered.
“We have some questions for you, your boss Ms Alice Sawyer has accused you of visual rape, it is quite serious” she had already decided I was guilty, the two male officers glared at me, one of them was fingering his billy club ready to pounce. The other female officer was older and just looked at me sadly in a motherly way.

There were various types of rape crimes, visual rape was on the lesser end but any crime against females was considered heinous. I wondered how the fuck did I visually rape Miss Sawyer, I started to go through the times I had been around her, I drove a truck at work around the yards, men worked out doors and in the factory, the hard dirty work, the women worked in the clean white collar jobs. I didn’t have much to do with Ms Sawyer really, how did I visually rape her and when?

“Oh… I didn’t realize… umm…” I was nervous and sounding as guilty as fuck now, “When did this happen?” I asked wondering what was going on.
“Yesterday, lunch time Boy” the blonde one explained, “She was bending forward in her blouse and the camera in the room detected that you looked at her cleavage for 5 seconds longer than is legally allowed” she told me.

Did I really do that? Ms Sawyer was in her 40’s, she was attractive, curvy, dark hair, the law allowed men to look at a woman for 5 seconds, it was considered fair as us men are horny stupid dogs, we are taught that during our 10 years of schooling, legally allowing us to look is charitable or so they tell us. Did I look for longer than I was entitled? This law of looking also allowed women to keep some sense of feminine ego about themselves as they did like to be looked at it and admired.

“Oh, I am sorry, what happens now?” I asked, there wasn’t much point in arguing it would just make it worse, even a Male Rights Worker would be a female who would have a barely hidden hatred for men and would only seek to ensure that I appeared to get a fair hearing, furthermore I would have to pay for that as well, pay a legal defence all so I could lose. I will lose anyway, so what the fuck.

“So you admit you did this, you looked at her precious female body for 5 seconds longer than you are permitted? You stole her beauty Boy Harvey” she was getting firmer now, she could smell my fear.

“Yes, I did it, but it was accidental. I didn’t realize it” I pleaded as she looked at me sternly. I knew a guy who got a lighter punishment because his crime was considered accidental, he had accidentally brushed against a woman and was charged with Accidental Physical Rape Category 5, I was hoping maybe I could get away with the same.

“You will need to come with us Boy, we will take you to the Magistrate now and have the case heard, it is not an offence that would incur jail time but there will be a fine and you will have to apologize to Ms Sawyer of course”
“Of course” I nodded…

Back
Top Bottom