Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

Don't we have a Leo, the Gambino captain? I totally think Steve is the best here. Or maybe Bobby. Damn, now I'm torn. What about Bill, not William, just Bill.

Don't we have a Leo, the Gambino captain? I totally think Steve is the best here. Or maybe Bobby. Damn, now I'm torn. What about Bill, not William, just Bill.
Antonia named him after his "father" Lorenzo, how about that?

Lorenzo Sr and Lorenzo Jr? LJ for short? It'd be cute with LV being his best friend ;-; @BennyQ

Yeah I have a Gambino captain named Leo Valentino. So everyone going by two letter initials, that would be cool. This new Luca or whatever grew up with LV, unless we change a lot more than just his name.

I’m pretty new to the act of writing in group stories, so I’m going to spend a little time looking over everything a few times. However! If anyone wants to plot connections or any such thing with me regarding Duri, I’d love to get some ideas going and I’m really excited to write with you all!

Hey guys <3 Hope you're all doing great! Just wanted to let you know that you're free to start roleplays taking place after the Halloween party, but try not to jump more than to the week after (First week of November 2020)

Welcome to the group, @nutsacket 🎉 Your character looks awesome btw! I just have a draft laying there, so posting in the character thread from my phone was a bit hard haha

Welcome to the group @nutsacket!! As a Gambino captain, I look forward to working with your character! And as law enforcement, I also look forward to profiling her!

Back
Top Bottom