Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking For Some Smut <3

Victrazte

Moon
I have MIA from blue moon for quite some time now and have decided I am going to make my return now! I have been roleplaying for a rather long time now, and I am looking for either some long term or short term play! My only requirement for who I am writing with is at least semi-competent grammar and an ability to write back at least as much as I can, however, I do not always require that as I do understand sometimes you cannot reply with as much as I do! The amount I tend to write is anywhere from a paragraph to a couple of paragraphs. Below is what I am craving atm <3

I really have been craving some MCU, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Outerbanks roleplays!

MCU
Bucky Barnes (FATWS) x OC (Either short term entirely smut filled, or long term slow burn romance! Love him sm and I am craving this the absolute most)
Thor x OC (Mostly looking for something short term when it comes to him)

Horizon Zero Dawn
Machines x Aloy
- This is mostly the only thing I am looking for when it comes to this fandom. I want her to get absolutely railed non-consensually by some hulking beasts.

Outerbanks
John B x OC (Either short term entirely smut filled or long term slow burn romance, just like the BB one)
JJ x OC (Same as above!)

AOT
LEVI ACKERMAN X OC (holy cow guys, really needing this one!!! Either long term or short term, i dont care)

1. Furry school! A human is put into a purely furry college. Their teachings are rather hands on, especially in sex ed where they are taught in a hands on manner. However, they have never had a human to teach the students with either. In Gym, boys and girls are expected to wear tight and short clothing to show off everything. Sometimes their instructions are even to be put into partners and see just how long someone can last against the other... In any way they see fit. Punishments are carried out through sexual means, and in detention students are usually railed into oblivion, tortured and edged till they can no longer stand on their own. Sometimes, if a teacher likes a student enough they will keep them after class and teach them exactly how much they like them.
2. Zombie apocalypse! This isn't your usual apocalypse though, it is one where each and every zombie is not out for brains but out to fuck everything they can find. Each zombie is packing, aiming to rail anyone they find. There are many different types of zombies. Your usual zombies, your bigger ones with the big long tongues, those dogs that were turned, or even your tentacles monsters. Which monster you come up with up is up to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom