Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fire Emblem Request Thread Focused on Cross-game Pairings

Sunross

Moon
Hey, long-time FE fan here. I've played all of the games, most of them multiple times. Recently started playing FE Heroes + Three Houses again and now I'm craving having some lewd fun with the characters. As I said in the title, I'm most interested in seeing characters from different games paired together. Such as characters from Fates paired with characters from Three Houses. I am not against sticking to just one game however if you don't like this idea. Just let me know if you don't and we can decide from there. I would ask that you're familiar with at least one of the games and would prefer you be familiar with multiple.

I want to stick to just the female side of the cast, turning some futa. Fine with playing either futa characters or female characters with Fu x F, Fu x Fu, and F x F pairings. Although if we only do one pairing, I'd like to play a futa character. On a related note, I enjoy playing multiple characters and don't expect you to so don't feel like you have to match.

I have a heavy preference towards roleplaying on Discord but I'll stick to PMs on here if you really don't want to use Discord. No roleplay in threads. Feel free to message me here in PMs or on my discord: Sunross#8025

I'm also ghosting friendly. I understand that it's just a part of interacting online and have done it myself. If we create something really special, I might try to check-in if I feel like I've been ghosted but otherwise don't worry about getting pestered by me.

Some other preferences would be general literacy and decent grammar. I don't mind a typo here or there, we all make them, but just don't make them constantly. 2 to 3ish paragraph length posts are fine with me. If you want to do more, go for it! The amount I post depends largely on my motivation at the time and the current scene but I'll hold myself to that at least 2 to 3 paragraphs per post. If you want a higher lower limit than that, let me know.

F-List - Warning: NSFW

Warning before the ideas, I prefer presenting open ideas that still have a lot of details to discuss because I really enjoy worldbuilding and brainstorming with my partner. If that isn't your kind of thing, let me know. I'll turn whatever idea you choose into something concrete and more filled out.

Onto the ideas:

The One on One - This one is simple: we pick two characters we think would be good together, come up with a reason for them to be in the same place and a plot then go from there. Could be mostly focused on lewdness and wholesomeness or could have a more serious plot more akin to the games but still lewd as hell. There isn't much else to say since the hard details completely depend on what characters we choose. Open to using characters from any of the games for this idea.

A Party of Heroes - This idea is heavily inspired by Heroes and is similarly more focused on fun than seriousness. It would involve a group of 4-6 characters brought together to go on a fun and lewd adventure through an unknown world. I don't want to use FEH's plot or world, still want to create those together, but it would be fun to borrow some of the what-if and alternate designs of characters presented in FEH. Again, completely fine with playing the majority of the characters to your one if you only want to play one character. As well, open to using characters from any of the games for this idea but would prefer using characters that have alternate designs in FEH to use as material.

Three Worlds United - This is a more ambitious idea and would require us both to play multiple characters. If you don't want to play multiple characters, we go with one of the other ideas. The gist of this idea is characters from Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses are brought to a desolate realm by unknown means. A deity then approaches them and gives them an offer: fight for it in return for shelter and eventually a way back to their worlds. With no other choice, they accept. Despite working together for the deity, three factions are formed in the ranks. These can either be based solely on what game they come from or they can be a mixture of characters based on their ideals and their opinion on their current situation. The latter would be slightly prefered because ideally, the three different factions have differing opinions of the situation. One might think it's best to just loyally do as the deity says in hopes that it gets them home sooner while another is constantly vigilant and suspicious of the deity, looking for betrayal to come at any moment. These are just ideas and I'd prefer us to come up with what makes the factions different together.

Some details: we'd take the same amount of characters from each game. This means depending on what number we decide on, the cast and amount of characters could be quite big. It's going to be kind of sizeable no matter what which is why I ask that you also be willing to play multiple characters. We can discuss the exact amount but I'm giving an upper cap of 10 because even just 10 would be 30 characters total and potentially too many to reasonably use. This plot will hopefully also something closer to the actual games. Still very lewd and cute in the character relations but relatively serious and focused in the plot. This idea also has a lot to discuss and I'm totally open to suggestions. Each scene would involve a smaller group of the whole cast, likely 2-5, and would be broken up into missions and supports/RnR. Missions would be focused on completing a task for the plot while supports/RnR are focused on developing character relationships and lewd fun.

Lastly, Your Idea - You have an idea for a Fire Emblem roleplay? I'd love to hear it! As long as it's compatible with female and futa characters only, I'm open to other ideas. Doesn't have to involve a cross-game cast or pairings either. Just be open to feedback and my own suggestions.

Lastly, this is a WIP post. Changes might be made and there's probably something I've forgotten to mention. If there's information you'd like out of me that I didn't post in here, please let me know. I'm perfectly okay with answering any questions you might have for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom